GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube launch"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/06/01 at 08:55
Regular
Rumour has it that GAME have started taking pre-orders for a February release, at £150.
Wed 13/06/01 at 08:55
Regular
"not dead"
Rumour has it that GAME have started taking pre-orders for a February release, at £150.
Wed 13/06/01 at 09:08
Hmm...Rumour could be true because I know a release is set for the first quater of 2002. However nintendo have not commented on the price yet what so ever. Perhaps this £150 is a rather large deposit? Because they know the consoles going to cost at least that.
Wed 13/06/01 at 09:10
Regular
"not dead"
Sorry, I didn't make that clear, the full price is £150.

I don't know how much of a deposit you'd need.

Mind you, I'd wait and see what SR will do.
Wed 13/06/01 at 09:16
Yeah, SR always do the best deals. I'm on MSN messenger if you wanna chat
The_offspring_kick_ar*[email protected]
Still, no matter what the price is, I'm going to buy one.
P.S on my e-mail it really says the proper foul language word for butt , but I wasn't alloud to type it in
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:01
I've heard its gonna be released ten month's from now
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:31
i'm saving already and every pennie i get is going towards it i already have £115 with B-day and christmas to go.
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:32
did i spell penny wrong?
Wed 13/06/01 at 21:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
Looks like the er-prediction was right.... I told you Nintendo wouldn't do the stupid Console currency converter!
:)
Wed 13/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
its just so weird. WE are finally being treated equally.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:37
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Does anyone know any definete games that are being launched along with the console and what their prices are gonna be?
Any news on a new Mario Kart?
Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.