GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what score did FABLE get in this months oxm???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:29
Regular
Havent had a chance to pick this up. I'm skint :(
So what did it get out of 10?
Mon 27/09/04 at 21:16
Haven't you heard? His next BIG game, codenamed "Dimitri", is going to be REVOLUTIONARY.
Mon 27/09/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Braaains"
The last really good game he did was Dungeon Keeper 2. I don't think anyone really believes in him any more, not after what he pulled with Fable.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:10
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
whatever. still gonna be excellent
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:03
He's just gained the position to hype stuff up, and lots will take interest.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:58
Regular
After all his whinging and what not after Black and White I fully expected him to be honest over this title which gave me no reason to not believe what he said. Clearly the guy has problems.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:21
Regular
It sounds excellent, I neevr really read too much into the hype as I didn't believe it fr a second.

From the sounds of the reviews though it's gonna be an excellent game. Doesn't have all the features that Molyneux said it would have, but then did anyone really expect it too?

Thing I like about adventure games have always been the interacting with people around you and doing sidequests. I've never been a big fan of the dungeons in Zelda or combat in most RPG/Adventures, I've always preffered exploring villages and just messing around, this game sounds like it's gonna suit me too a tee.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:13
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
agreed cyclone. still... it's gonna be amazing. noo doot aboot it.

having said that, it did have a lot to live up to.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Thing is, the game is nothing to what it was supposed to be, what it was hailed as.
Sun 26/09/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Braaains"
The thing is, your actions in the world have no effect on the storyline till the very end. You can be as bad as you like then still get the happy ending at the last second.
Sun 26/09/04 at 16:14
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Perhaps. But with so many things to do, you'll still wanna play it again after your first character dies. Should last long enough, me thinks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.