GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Game"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/06/01 at 20:14
Regular
What is your all time favorite game on any console?.
Mine has got to be Tetris on the Gameboy because without Tetris the gameboy would not be as popular as it is today. And therefore without tremendous amounts of gameboys being sold nintendo might not have gone on to produce the brilliant consoles that they have. Tetris is a classic it never gets boring and boy is it addictive.
So there is my opinion, lets hear yours.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:28
tetris is not boring
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:35
tetris is boring, go Zelda Ocarina Of Time
Wed 13/06/01 at 19:52
I really love the Dune series games i've pladed all of them, seen the film and now i'm reading the book i'm also gonna get Dune 4 which is out on friday
Wed 13/06/01 at 19:44
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i've gotta agree with you there , TETRIS is the best . no contest , when my dad got the monochrome gameboy when it first came out , the only game he bought and had was tetris , i've been playing it for years , and never tire of it , the first tetris on the gameboy is the better of all tetris' availiable coz the rest are just too complicated ! tetris 2 just didn't have the right gameplay and after that i didn't buy the other teris' we just stuck with the first one ! Me and my Dad both play it on the bog for hours ! (not at the same time mind)
Wed 13/06/01 at 13:18
Favourite game of all time eh?

I am 29 years old and I have been playing computer/video games since I had my first C64 at 1983. Don't expect me to tell something like "xyz game was a real classic". Of course in the history there were many impressive or the-best-of-its-time games however the best game on any platform ever made is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It is nearly impossible to not admire the creativity of the minds behind this masterpiece. This is the only game which made me confess to myself "I couldn't ever be able to have designed this game". And you will wonder why the only match to this game is Ocarina of Time. Because comparing any other game with these is just nosense. Everyone should play this game.
Wed 13/06/01 at 09:21
My favourite game has to be dungeon keeper 1 for PC. The first time I ever played it, it had a feeling of magic to it. It was the only game I ever thought about 24/7 and read the instruction book cover to cover all the time. Its just a shame DK2 was such a let down, it may of had better graphics but it failed to perform, even though it was technichally superior. No game I have ever played yet comes close to surpassing Dungeon Keeper in my mind.
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:33
Tetris is probably the most important game ever made because without Tetris where would we be now
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:14
Regular
One of Russia's many delights!

My favourite game is Zelda on the SNES....

however now the GBA is gonna be released in just over 10 days, my opinions might change on my favourite games...
Tue 12/06/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Yer mofoing Maw"
What is your all time favorite game on any console?.
Mine has got to be Tetris on the Gameboy because without Tetris the gameboy would not be as popular as it is today. And therefore without tremendous amounts of gameboys being sold nintendo might not have gone on to produce the brilliant consoles that they have. Tetris is a classic it never gets boring and boy is it addictive.
So there is my opinion, lets hear yours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.