GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown vs Raw"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Smackdown Vs Raw'.
Sat 18/09/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just been watching a few videos of the game on IGN and have to say looks quite good from the presentation/graphics point of view. Wrestlers it seems now don't magically transport to the bottom of the ramp during their entrance like they have done in previous games and the character models seem much better too. (Rey Mysterio actually looks like he's wearing a mask now instead of it seemingly being a part of his face) However speaking of him he still springs up from under the ground in his entrance, hopefully that will get sorted before the final version.

Here's hoping there's a few more match videos soon so i can see how the actual important part of the game, the gameplay, works out.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Braaains"
This is one of the reasons I still have my PS2 as well as my X-Box - it's the only platform with a really good wrestling game.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:00
Regular
"INFERNO"
royal ruble is the best especially when you are knocking down dose useless fulls/weaklings.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Acctully they said they were going to put in a new match that was used in a PPV last year, they didnt say which one and they would have put in a last ride match since the match wouldnt be used until No Mercy.
Wed 22/09/04 at 15:35
Regular
"kane15uk2003"
wwe smackdown vs raw have not got buried alive, last ride match inferno match and they said that they were going to put it in the game sent message bck nw
Mon 20/09/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
Pity it's a wrestling game, I might have considered it otherwise...
Mon 20/09/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bad news then 619, the roster has actually been reduced this year, i think it's around 40 wrestlers this year. Notable exceptions being Eugene, La Resistance (Tag team champs), Spike (cruiserweight champ) and Gail Kim (yet they have Sable in)
Mon 20/09/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Royal rumble is the best mode in my opinion.

Yeah, although I dont watch wrestling anymore i'll never forget Royal Rumble!

It actually makes me want to buy the game...

When is it coming out?
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:19
Regular
The roster this year is utter cack. A-Train, for Christ's sake...
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:17
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Personally i'll be happy if they just add some ragdoll physics and
> sort out the problems with interacting with weapons. Any move should
> be able to go through a table instead of sliding away magically and
> if i suplex someone onto a ladder it also should stay there and cause
> more damage instead of sliding away

Yeah, I agree, defenatly the major flaw of the last game, hopefully more superstars aswell, a roster of 80 - 100 instead of the 50 - 60 they normally have.
Sun 19/09/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Personally i'll be happy if they just add some ragdoll physics and sort out the problems with interacting with weapons. Any move should be able to go through a table instead of sliding away magically and if i suplex someone onto a ladder it also should stay there and cause more damage instead of sliding away

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.