GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"make weed legal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/06/01 at 17:43
Regular
We all seem it in the papers and on the news
I dont inhale "honest" ;)
yea whatever,

I think this country should make it legal already, i mean come on everyone does it, and your bound to try one day in your life.
Plus theres the benifits for all the people wanting it for medical reseans to soften pain etc etc.

I can't really think of any bad reseans for why it shouldn't be, apart from a new reaseon for robbing a chemists lol :) (joke)

So come on people get of your ass and protest !
And that women who smokes it, thats in parlament, you rule
peace out
Tue 12/06/01 at 17:43
We all seem it in the papers and on the news
I dont inhale "honest" ;)
yea whatever,

I think this country should make it legal already, i mean come on everyone does it, and your bound to try one day in your life.
Plus theres the benifits for all the people wanting it for medical reseans to soften pain etc etc.

I can't really think of any bad reseans for why it shouldn't be, apart from a new reaseon for robbing a chemists lol :) (joke)

So come on people get of your ass and protest !
And that women who smokes it, thats in parlament, you rule
peace out
Tue 12/06/01 at 21:25
It`s a touchy subject for a lot of people. Not ever having been a smoker I don`t really care , although people I know smoke dope regularly and say the usual "It`s not addictive and won`t lead to any harder drugs". They say they could stop taking the stuff , but that they don`t want to stop because it relaxes them and they enjoy it.The argument that alcohol is more harmfull is correct because i can think of plenty of times someone has got into trouble while drunk but can`t think of any trouble when someone was high on dope. There are people I know from schooldays who are now on cocaine and heroin and they started out smoking dope but some people might argue they would have ended up on class A drugs regardless. I don`t like smoking full stop, but don`t think smoking dope is anything too serious because, like me , people will try most things at least once and choose whether to stop or not. Dope is not as harmfull as sniffing glue, taking ecstasy, cocaine, magic mushrooms, speed, or acid but maybe the first time someone tries drugs is when they become addicted so it is up to the person to be strong enough to make their own choices and live with it.
Tue 12/06/01 at 22:19
Regular
even though weed aint addictive, i dont think people can live without it. Once you are high its a real comedown back to reality and you wanna smoke some more to be relaxed. one of my best mates smokes it all the time, and i reckon its messed him up. He was pritty brainy but he totally messed up his A-levels cos of his habits.
Tue 12/06/01 at 22:22
The kids of today eh. What did the sex pistols sing was it NOoo FUTURE.. NOoo FUTURE.. NOoo FUTURE FOR MEeeee.
Wed 13/06/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Go to Amsterdamn to see what happens when you legalise it.

Happy,relaxed people.

Mind you, at least there's no VAT on it being illegal, you know what you're getting and there's no harmful chemicals in it to keep it burning. Unlike reg cigs that contain ammonia, to assist the constant burning
Wed 13/06/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
The Ammonia also causes the Nicotine within the Cigs to freebase, ensuring more is taken into your bloodstream when you inhale.

I am in Flavour Country....
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:35
Goatboy wrote:
> Go to Amsterdamn to see what happens when you legalise
> it.

Tourists from every country in the world stop by for a quick Toke it would do the country the world of good Financially!
Plus nobody would vote you out of government if you were responsible for it's legalisation. we'd all have either slept in or Roached our Polling cards.
Fri 15/06/01 at 01:01
Plus nobody would vote you out of government if you
> were responsible for it's legalisation. we'd all have either slept
> in or Roached our Polling cards.

Lmao via la weed

any1 seen that coldcut song with all the politions saying acid its a right laugh
Fri 15/06/01 at 13:19
Regular
"not dead"
Think of the tax the government could gain from it!

It would also stop the police wasting time with petty dealers that only deal in the soft stuff.

Also I don't believe that it's a stepping stone onto harder drugs line. Why should it be?

It only is because people have to buy from unscrupulous dealers that will encourage you to try harder drugs. Probably.
Fri 15/06/01 at 15:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Think of the tax the government could gain from it!

It would also
> stop the police wasting time with petty dealers that only deal in
> the soft stuff.

Also I don't believe that it's a stepping stone
> onto harder drugs line. Why should it be?

It only is because
> people have to buy from unscrupulous dealers that will encourage you
> to try harder drugs. Probably.

Probably?
Do you live in The Bill Land?
hehe

Brixton today has had a new law being tested where if you are stopped with a reasonable amount, you just get it taken away.
No charges to be brought.

I want to be a policeman in Brixton please.
For 1 week.

Imagine the money you'd save by nicking everyone elses.

Drugs are bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.