GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counter Strike Multiplayer!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Sun 19/09/04 at 06:04
"Happy Fraging"
hey people im currently new to this world of "hlaf life" i seen my mate playing it the other day and had a shot...which i can fairly and honesty say was a bad idea as i got rather hooked onto it...just a few questions for some of the people as i know most of you on here are experienced gamers (no modesty lol) its just to find out can u play half life,counterstrike,tfc ect on the net with any versions of these games or are there specific versions of the game you can only do this from? if this is the case whats the earliest versions of the games that have this feature....?

Another question if people do not mind and i think im going to have people laughing at my expense here...although i hope this is not the case.i was wondering if ANYONE has the full retail version if counter strike either version that i can play online handy that they could send to me either via FTP, or through a messenger service (msn,yahoo) as i stay in a rather secluded area and WOULD have to order the game via then net which i do no want to do for various reasons..aslo another reason is that i am currently taking my N+ as i have already taken my A+ certification and as you can imagine the piggy bank is not too full lol..i know that sounds really sad and desperate but that fact is that i am rather desperate for the game..i would really appreciate the help of someone who could help.

Kind Reagards
inferno

P.S if you could/will help can u please contact me on the following e mail addy... [email protected] if there is any "swaping" or any other means to ensure that someone could send me then game then i will be willing to negotiate.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 19/09/04 at 06:04
"Happy Fraging"
hey people im currently new to this world of "hlaf life" i seen my mate playing it the other day and had a shot...which i can fairly and honesty say was a bad idea as i got rather hooked onto it...just a few questions for some of the people as i know most of you on here are experienced gamers (no modesty lol) its just to find out can u play half life,counterstrike,tfc ect on the net with any versions of these games or are there specific versions of the game you can only do this from? if this is the case whats the earliest versions of the games that have this feature....?

Another question if people do not mind and i think im going to have people laughing at my expense here...although i hope this is not the case.i was wondering if ANYONE has the full retail version if counter strike either version that i can play online handy that they could send to me either via FTP, or through a messenger service (msn,yahoo) as i stay in a rather secluded area and WOULD have to order the game via then net which i do no want to do for various reasons..aslo another reason is that i am currently taking my N+ as i have already taken my A+ certification and as you can imagine the piggy bank is not too full lol..i know that sounds really sad and desperate but that fact is that i am rather desperate for the game..i would really appreciate the help of someone who could help.

Kind Reagards
inferno

P.S if you could/will help can u please contact me on the following e mail addy... [email protected] if there is any "swaping" or any other means to ensure that someone could send me then game then i will be willing to negotiate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.