GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Region 1 DVD - Matsui DVD 122"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/06/01 at 13:53
Regular
HELP, I have finaly upgraded from a PCDVD to DVD Player but still can only watch my favourite films on my PC, The reason I need help my Matsui DVD 122 is only region 2 how do I get It to Region 1 or region Free? I am desperaate to watch my exelent region 1 Films (Including the Classic Pokemon The Movie). Bfore someone says I should have bought a Region Free fom Rpecial Reserve - I didn't check before I bought mine, Doh.
Wed 13/06/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
MewTwo, one more thing. If you purchase a R1 DVD that has the RCE protection on it, just repeat the region hack, but instead of pressing MUTE, press 1 instead. This will make the machine a R1 machine, thus fooling the disc into thinking that you have a dedicated R1 machine.
Wed 13/06/01 at 18:20
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
LunchBox, I am sorry but I am afraid to say that your panasonic dvd player can not play cdrs. There is no known hack at this precise moment, as many people have tried many variations of inputing codes but have come to the same conclusion...it just wont play cdrs at all.

Also I am glad that I could be of assisstance to MewTwo.

And now you are able to buy top quality R1 films with your saved £40.
Wed 13/06/01 at 14:48
Thanks to "gord19" The Matusi DVD 122 Region Code WORKS. (see mesages below for code) Thanks again now I have multiregion DVD and Saved £40, and I can sit and watch Pokemon in widescreen.
Tue 12/06/01 at 23:11
It's a panasonic sc-pm-08 - the surround sound system thingy.
Tue 12/06/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
what is the exact panasonic player model.

I will be able to help you better once i know what the model number is.
Tue 12/06/01 at 19:22
If those work.. would you know how i could make my panasonic play cdrs? I have a vcd cdr of waynes world i can't play because its says 'no play'. Its already multi region but it doesnt play crds.
Tue 12/06/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
Hey why spend £40 or more when it can be done for absolutely free. Here's how:

The region free hack is:

1.) Turn Power on
2.) Press Menu
3.) Then press 1,6,7 and press mute for ALL Regions
4.) Press Exit

Hey presto ! ! ! All regions are now available....

Also if you want to play VCD's on it do the following:

Insert a music CD and press STOP, MENU, 1, BOOKMARK, OPEN.
this will give you the option to enable or disabe VCD.

Hope these are of use to you and now you can spend your saved £40 on some new R1 DVD's
Tue 12/06/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Most places can chip them if you ask them.

Costs about £40 and problem solved.

Obviously not Currys etc, but check the yellow pages, most do because it's not illegal.

It's not even illegal to watch and own Region 1, just to sell them over here.

Hooray for The Net
Tue 12/06/01 at 13:53
HELP, I have finaly upgraded from a PCDVD to DVD Player but still can only watch my favourite films on my PC, The reason I need help my Matsui DVD 122 is only region 2 how do I get It to Region 1 or region Free? I am desperaate to watch my exelent region 1 Films (Including the Classic Pokemon The Movie). Bfore someone says I should have bought a Region Free fom Rpecial Reserve - I didn't check before I bought mine, Doh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.