GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW PS2 DEMO DISC ! ON ITS WAY?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 20:57
Regular
If you never came around to send away for the PlayStation2 demo dis which you recieve on registration of the machine or were unfortunate enough never to receive yours, it looks as though you may be getting a second chance. Sony have plans to release a second demo disk with various PS2 game demos.

At the moment the demos to be included are unknown. but there are rumorours that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 will be one on the disk. If that's true, this one could definitely be one to watch out for. The demo is set for a June 12 release( in the usa - not sure about uk ), just a few short days before the release of Twisted Metal Black, and will sell for $5.99. Can we expect a demo of twisted metal black on the new disc I wouldn't be surprised if there was, or at least a video of it.
Mon 02/11/09 at 03:01
Regular
I saw Astro Boy last night and im gonna tell u never watch this movie .. super suck ...

Tue 12/06/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Dya recon there will be a way of getting the disc if you allready have the first one?
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
If you never came around to send away for the PlayStation2 demo dis which you recieve on registration of the machine or were unfortunate enough never to receive yours, it looks as though you may be getting a second chance. Sony have plans to release a second demo disk with various PS2 game demos.

At the moment the demos to be included are unknown. but there are rumorours that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 will be one on the disk. If that's true, this one could definitely be one to watch out for. The demo is set for a June 12 release( in the usa - not sure about uk ), just a few short days before the release of Twisted Metal Black, and will sell for $5.99. Can we expect a demo of twisted metal black on the new disc I wouldn't be surprised if there was, or at least a video of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.