GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this strictly ok?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/10/09 at 17:16
Regular
"eat toast!"
Ok, as some of you maybe aware, i'm writing some reviews of anime shows.

Now heres the thing, i want to encourage some people to watch some of the anime and understand how i feel (along with writing the review). Case in point cowboy bebop.

I was hoping to provide a link to a website that you can watch it for free online similar to the likes of Youtube.

Is this strictly ok?

Probably not, but am i allowed to add a link to it?
Mon 02/11/09 at 22:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
thank you. Hopefully the anime reviews with be decent. It'll be sometime before i get them released though. I've already had to rewrite one of them and i'm contemplating rewriting another.
Mon 02/11/09 at 20:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
A good synopsis SB :-)
Mon 02/11/09 at 20:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
STALKER was a rough gem, i found the game interesting and hilarious at the same time. If you can get past the early stages, work round the games mechanics (shooting apparently was notoriously difficult) it was quite rewarding.

Clear sky wasn't good. That game was a broken mess and the mechanics even more broken that it was a chore to complete. Hell the only reason that I completed it was because the AI crapped out and allowed me to defeat the final boss.
Mon 02/11/09 at 19:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> Far cry was good until the trigens came and ruined everything.
> The volcano finale was one of the most horrific part of all.

With that I agree totally SB :-) Mind you, having said that, I didn't get a lot out of Stalker either ... having waited for so long during its development, it kind of lost its appeal when it finally arrived.
Mon 02/11/09 at 18:46
Regular
"eat toast!"
I dunno, i found it a blast. With the awesome power of quick save and some handy equipment i just blew them to pieces. The place usually ended up like a smoking ruin when i left. But i hate the gits on towers who had rocket launchers they made life miserable.

Far cry was good until the trigens came and ruined everything. The volcano finale was one of the most horrific part of all.
Sun 01/11/09 at 23:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
I managed to run STALKER on my VERY low spec computer. Everything was on low settings, but it still ran, and to be honest, i prefered STALKER compared to Far Cry 2. The original Far Cry was sooo much better than Far Cry 2, but it's just so random. It's one game were the storyline NEEDS to be made obvious, because most of the time, i don't know what i'm supposed to do. I usually just get killed by some random guys who shout at me and then get saved by some woman. BORING! ;)
Sun 01/11/09 at 22:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Go on Garin...' whot, no tanks'
Sun 01/11/09 at 22:09
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
When I come to power, the first thing I'll do is ban baked beans. The second thing I'll do though is ban anime. At which point I'll round up all anime fans and have them gathered in town squares around the country so people can point and laugh at them.
Sun 01/11/09 at 21:23
Regular
You crazeh young scamps end yeh cartoons!
Sun 01/11/09 at 18:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
Far cry 2 was like what STALKER would have been if it was refined by a decent developer.

Admittedly it ran out of steam at the end, and the constant Guard posts and random people trying to kill you got annoying, but i found it entertaining. Especially with DX10 settings set to Very High.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.