GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Can Predict the Futre!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 19:27
Regular
The gaming world is obvious to predict. It just simple.
For example, say a good game comes out, like Gran Turismo. And everyone buys it and it go's top in chart. Well it's nearly defently that there will be a Gran Turismo 2, then another one, then probly next a special edition game using all the cars from the previous!

It's so obvious, take the wipout series, it went down that road. And if theres another Tekken we all know it wont be called Tekken 5, but something like, Tekken: Past, Present and Futre.

Or if it's for the PC there'll be an expainsion, examples for this are Rouge Spear, Half life and Ages of Empires.

Console are also easily predidcted as well. Say the PS2, it comes and out and it will sell well and be popular know matter what anyone says! Then Sony will keep reducing the price with special offers until they can keep them selfs in buisness. Then the console will fall, and out will come the next conolse from Sony. The three main Console companyies did this, Sega, Nintendo and now Sony!

What this is leading to is is there a point in buying a PS2, GameCube, Xbox or Dreamcast. We all know that about two years after everyone will be selling them 4 consoles to get the new next generation consoles. I spent tons of money on my DC, but now i'm selling it. So the question is, Is It Worth It???

:)
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
There's a key on the keyboard. § § § § § § §hi... I'll let you lot finish that :-D
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:47
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Like GTA3 lots of people are gonna make it extinct in most shops.

PS: Swishu, and Spider how do you get your S's like dat???
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:45
I posted a serious one. (Older. And better) I wanted to post it in the Prime Forum, believing that it was Prime worthy, but I could not, so I just posted it on the chat.

Damn!
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Look Spider wait until you're a Regular to post gaming topics. THIS FORUM IS A CHAT FORUM. Sure you can post gaming related topics but they SHOULD NOT BE SERIOUS ONES.
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Hoo Har"
firebreath wrote:
> i think i speak for everyone her spider.....

.......this was a
> BIG mistake you'd be better off doing CONSOLE
> WARS!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

What the hell do you mean, that was know way funny, Dont laugh at your own jokes!

Why you so out of order on people, i'm allowed to voice my opinion!

:0
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
§pider wrote:
> What are you talking about, what we need in this forum is topics
> like these. Topics about gaming. If you think this is wrong what do
> we need!

Well-written, thought-provoking and entertaining posts maybe to lift the spirits of this forum, man this place is sombre now, hmmmm maybe its just the lighting. ;-)
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:42
i think i speak for everyone her spider.....

.......this was a BIG mistake you'd be better off doing CONSOLE WARS!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:40
Regular
"Hoo Har"
What are you talking about, what we need in this forum is topics like these. Topics about gaming. If you think this is wrong what do we need!
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
Oh well, it doesn't really matter, I don't think.

Therefore I ought to change my tagline - "Proud to be a Newbie and an Idiot"

On second thoughts, maybe not... :-)

See Ya,

PinkPig
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sequels are an obvious move. And not a bad idea.

Anyway, you are an idiot for posting such a crap topic at a time like this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.