GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year's Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/06 at 10:26
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I've got to dress up as a famous film character for my work on New Years Eve, I was thinking of something comical to dress up as but their is so many ideas. Any Ideas?

Anyone else working on New Years Eve? or will you all be partying into the new year.
Tue 19/12/06 at 15:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
There's a Jongleurs down by Nottingham rail station, always a good night down there :)
Tue 19/12/06 at 09:38
Regular
Fine by me.
Tue 19/12/06 at 09:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Bullett wrote:
> Might be going to Jongleurs this year, should be great.

Ooooh unless someone decides to make an appearance. Then ill ruin it LOL
Tue 19/12/06 at 09:17
Regular
Might be going to Jongleurs this year, should be great.
Tue 19/12/06 at 08:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I usually dress up on New Years Eve, have done South Park and schoolgirls so have to have a think about what to do this year.

As far as a famous film character goes (and assuming you are making the costume yourself) how about something like Rambo (although it might be a bit chilly!)?
Wed 13/12/06 at 14:32
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I'm sure being in Singapore for new years would be great. I could make my costume myself or i could rent one but i would prefer to save money and just use things i have. Someone will be dressed as a turtle from teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Wed 13/12/06 at 10:53
Regular
Hello Shrimper =) I'll probably be stuck at home but would rather be in Singapore where they have great firework displays that you can watch in the office buildings.

Hmm costume ideas, I saw someone dressed as a Wiimote, I'll have to have a thikn about it. You'll be making the costume yourself right? I'm sure there will be plenty of Jack Sparrows.
Wed 13/12/06 at 10:32
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Chewbacca
Wed 13/12/06 at 10:26
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I've got to dress up as a famous film character for my work on New Years Eve, I was thinking of something comical to dress up as but their is so many ideas. Any Ideas?

Anyone else working on New Years Eve? or will you all be partying into the new year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.