GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Used Games & Consoles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 15:59
Regular
I bought a ps2 used from a used games and consoles the tested on the shop and it was work great after i boght to my house after 1 month i wanted to see movies and it asked me for the code i dint know about this and when i put ps2 games are blue cds makes a very strange sound and and the dvds are free region played black and white and when i saw the ps2 at 125 euros i dint know the problems were installed on the hardware and plays many game widescreen i will never ever buy a used console used games are great on the shop are more the cover its not very good via internet is better games with out scratches
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:20
Regular
Coin wrote:

> And she's write you know.
>
> Learn English.
Please say you did that on purpose?
:D
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Coin wrote:

> And she's write you know.
>
> Learn English.

Hmmmmm, wouldn't hurt to follow your own advice actually :-D
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Bicycle"
?!?

That's bloody genious that is!

Insulting someone giving you help on something you asked help for.

And she's write you know.

Learn English. Sentences begin with a capital (C) and end with a full stop (.).

Cunning, non?

Boob.
Wed 22/09/04 at 16:34
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> The code it's asking for is the age restriction settings. The previous
> owner probably set it up to stop their kids watching DVDs they
> weren't supposed to.
> As for the DVDs playing in black and white, thats probably because
> you're not using an RGB scart lead and you've got a crap TV that
> isn't NTSC compatible.
>
> And the games playing in widescreen....tough all games are in
> widescreen, you can chaneg the settings to *gaaah* pan and scan in
> the PS2's setting screen.
>
> Basically, theres nothing wrong with the PS2 and as for the code
> thing, thats the risk you run when buying second hand stuff.
>
> Ha

What do you knowyou dont have it stupid answers
Wed 22/09/04 at 16:10
Regular
And oh my god, use sentances and paragraphs you tard.
Wed 22/09/04 at 16:09
Regular
The code it's asking for is the age restriction settings. The previous owner probably set it up to stop their kids watching DVDs they weren't supposed to.
As for the DVDs playing in black and white, thats probably because you're not using an RGB scart lead and you've got a crap TV that isn't NTSC compatible.

And the games playing in widescreen....tough all games are in widescreen, you can chaneg the settings to *gaaah* pan and scan in the PS2's setting screen.

Basically, theres nothing wrong with the PS2 and as for the code thing, thats the risk you run when buying second hand stuff.

Ha
Wed 22/09/04 at 15:59
Regular
I bought a ps2 used from a used games and consoles the tested on the shop and it was work great after i boght to my house after 1 month i wanted to see movies and it asked me for the code i dint know about this and when i put ps2 games are blue cds makes a very strange sound and and the dvds are free region played black and white and when i saw the ps2 at 125 euros i dint know the problems were installed on the hardware and plays many game widescreen i will never ever buy a used console used games are great on the shop are more the cover its not very good via internet is better games with out scratches

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.