GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman: Silent Assassin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin'.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:25
Regular
I'm at the Tubeway Torpedo level at the wall you need to blow up to get into the sewers. Can someone tell me how you drop the damn bomb?? I can't get it out of my hand.
Mon 27/09/04 at 03:22
Regular
Thank you all, but I did finally figure it out. The trick is not to kill the guard sitting at the desk when you get off the elevator. Just walk by him, he won't do or say anything. Then you can go to the room and drop the bomb without it exploding in your hand.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Invulnerability cheat, in Hitman!!! crikey, you'd have to be bad to resort to a god cheat for that game.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Why not just put in an invulnerability cheat so you dont die? If you aint a cheater then just turn it off right after it.
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:59
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> I remember when i did it i hid in the room over to the left of the map
> and then set it off, waited for all the guards to go running over to
> check it and what not and when they finally gave up and went back to
> their patrols i just snuck by and went through the tunnels
> unchallenged. Much easier then having to worry about ten guards
> chasing after you

Ah what I did was, I blew it up, ran into the sewers and hid in some hole in the sewers. I just watched the map until all the guards were gone. For some reason they wouldn't come near the hole.
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I remember when i did it i hid in the room over to the left of the map and then set it off, waited for all the guards to go running over to check it and what not and when they finally gave up and went back to their patrols i just snuck by and went through the tunnels unchallenged. Much easier then having to worry about ten guards chasing after you
Sat 25/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
Well I remember this level. I would drop the bomb and it would blow up and I'd die. It took me ages to figure out how to do it. I'm not sure if it says how in the configuration like Cipro said but you have to PLANT the bomb and then move back a bit and use the remote to blow it up. It's weird though cause when you try to plant it, it blows up.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:56
Regular
"hulagadoo"
firechic843 wrote:
> Unfortunately, I do not have the manual. It came free with something
> else.

Free with something else. You mean to say you downloaded it?
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Braaains"
If I remember correctly, you have to detonate it with the remote too..
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
firechic843 wrote:
> Unfortunately, I do not have the manual. It came free with something
> else.

You don't need the manual, you can usually check out key configurations in the options, that should tell you what to press.
Wed 22/09/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
If it's the same key as dropping a weapon then you should be able to find out what that is from your control config and just use that key...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.