GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Various Rumors Confirmed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 15:24
Regular
The WWF are to reform the original Too Cool stable, but with Rikishi on the shelf for the forseeable future Scotty 2 Hotty's tag team partner will be K-Kwik, with the new gimmick being K-Kwik being embarassed by Scotty's attempts to 'be black'.

Kurt Angle will win this years King Of The Ring and become the first man to win the tournament twice. This fits in nicely with the expected upcoming title changes which have already been decided, Stone Cold loses the WWF title to Y2J, who loses the title to King Kurt, who in turn loses the title to Chris Benoit at Summerslam (this is in Benoit's Contract, so it WILL HAPPEN!!!)

WCW will sign both Goldberg and DDP IF the can negotiate a release from their existing contracts.

The previous owners of WCW have made preliminary enquiries about whether it is feasible to re-start ECW.

Don't believe it? Just remember where you read it first.
Tue 19/06/01 at 14:46
Regular
"Back in black"
I very much doubt it- they have left!!
Mon 18/06/01 at 22:08
i hope the mean street posse make a appearence
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah that Street Fight sounds wicked.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Back in black"
It has got to happen. Shane O' must take a high risk. But I have a feeling this will be costly!
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm looking forward to the Shane V Kurt Angle street fight more because of the possibility of a daring high risk and WCW stars helping out shane.
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Back in black"
KOTR is shaping up to be pretty good. I am looking forward to the Undertaker VS his wife's stalker. The KOTR itself should be pretty good too, and the main event will give Benoit and Jericho a chance to show McMahon how good they really are and if they are Championship material.

Expect Austin to win, as the main event seems to be a experiment match(kinda like Fully loaded 2000). If Jericho and/or Benoit does well, then we could see them being a future champion.
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> jet wrote:
>That was exactly what i said.

Oh was it hmmmm
> then well done on a great prediction, I agree with you then Jet!

Ohh that is nice to here that some one thinks my predications are good and that some one agrees with me.
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
>That was exactly what i said.

Oh was it hmmmm then well done on a great prediction, I agree with you then Jet!
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> The Cong Man wrote:
I never
> said it was Austin vs Y2J, just
> that Y2J wins the title.

Oh ok my bad but I still doubt that
> Jericho will win the title my bet is that Austin will retain his
> title because Jericho and Benoit argue over who should pin Austin
> and the Stone Cold picks up a sneaky win.

That was exactly what i said.
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Cong Man wrote:
I never
> said it was Austin vs Y2J, just that Y2J wins the title.

Oh ok my bad but I still doubt that Jericho will win the title my bet is that Austin will retain his title because Jericho and Benoit argue over who should pin Austin and the Stone Cold picks up a sneaky win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.