GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefront Sold Out Grrr."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
""To the pub...""
I tryed my local Special Reserve the Basildon one guess wot they had the ps2 version but no xbox version so then i went into town i tryed:

Hmv

Mvc

Game X 2

GameStation

Woolworths

Dixons

Whsmith

None of them had the xbox version but all had the ps2 version this annoyed the hell out of me grrr lol

i was just wondering why its sold out so quick i mean i know its a good game well from what i can tell from the demo i have from the starwars dvd box set thingy but jesus i did'nt think it would be this popular.

Anyway i just got killed by a 3 inch ewok ahhhhh grr bloody fluffs with spears.
Fri 01/10/04 at 18:53
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
That would be me and no, I don't talk French, but I know the language when I hear it. Had a game on the same side as them, but then we parted ways on Hoth and I was on my own on the Empire's side.
Fri 01/10/04 at 11:43
Regular
"BOSE"
Someone on here was talking about the french on live. how do you speak to someone from another country if you ain't ever learned...i dunno..mexican!? lol. unless what you're/they're saying comes on up the screen in subtitles ;-)
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Why ? Will my foot be sore after stepping on you ? ;-)
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sav, I'll give you some speeder treatment soon enough, and you'll be crying.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:26
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> I have a spare copy.
>
> I'll sell it to you for 25 quid.
>
> [email protected]
Thu 30/09/04 at 09:37
Regular
come on SR I need my copy quick!
Thu 30/09/04 at 09:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Man, that sounds sweet. Toys r us are still out of stock though. :(
Thu 30/09/04 at 08:42
"I love yo... lamp."
I need this game. Pathetic GAD attempts, here I come.
Thu 30/09/04 at 03:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Mwahahahahaha, another productive night in my ATAT. ;-) Tonight I was in a game that was like 6vs6 with bots on both sides. I got into my ATAT and one of the guys on my team took the side guns while another two got in the other ATAT, one took an ATST and another stayed on foot.

The ATATs bunched together a bit for awhile until somehow, the other ATAT went down and I was left on my own just on the edge of the hill, in front of the shield generator. The two guys respawned, jumped into an ATST and started legging it up the battlefield to come back and help me. They were like "hold on Redneck ! we're coming back to try and help you !", so I'm like "ok".

After taking a couple of shots at troops, I look over to see 3 Snowspeeders making a mad dash for me - you could almost see the drool coming from them at the sight of a lone ATAT with no protection. One went for my legs and of course my team are panicing now to get to me. The other guy bailed out straight away leaving me on my own (yeah cheers mate), so it was time to show those slaaaags just who they were trying to tie up.

I changed direction sharply on one and made him crash into my legs, which had my team laughing and cheering, then a few seconds later, another circles me the other way and starts to tie my legs with the third starting to make his way towards me. I change direction again, while at the same time, turning the head to the right. As the guy crashed into my legs, I fired the main guns at the third guy and not only hit him, but slammed him into the ground for one nasty looking kill. ;-)

My co-pilot sheepishly crawled back in while my team who all saw what I just did, were shouting and cheering (no doubt anyone whose played this online knows what thats like - what with all the cool moments there are to be had). The ATST then joined up with me and we went on to murder the Rebels in the hanger. ;-)

Nowhere near the death toll I dealt out to the French the other night, but still a cool moment to add into the ATAT diary. ;-)
Wed 29/09/04 at 18:07
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> I have a spare copy.
>
> I'll sell it to you for 25 quid.
>
> [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.