GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best game on the net"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 12:22
Regular
I would like to tell you about what i think to be the best mafia game on the net, Mafialife is a game site dedicated for those budding mafosi out there, there are lots of features and can be very addictive. I have just become Don of my own crime family and im looking for mobsters to join my family, There are over 200 members and most are very active, Im not a part of the admin team im just spreading the word and trying to recruit people to my family, The game has a free 3 day trial, but you wont be able to take advantage of the many features until your signed up, to join its just $14.95 which i think is excellent value for what you get, with oppertunities in the game to win free tokens.

This game is worth at least a look, and please remember, if you join, You are welcome in my crime family, The gismondi. If you choose to sign up, please put in my referral code DPrgMfGpna .

www.mafialife.com

Happy gaming
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:16
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Best in depth online game (that I've played). Clearly EverQuest - you won't find anything more fulfilling in terms of character building / equipment getting =P
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:15
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:43
I rikkon beast gaym on innturnot iz O********M
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:18
Regular
Mafialife.com is indeed a great online game, and agree with the other user about it being the best of its type, but however just to let you peeps know, Johnny gismondi and his family died, Thats how good they were, If you join this game and i recommend you do, Look for the Montano family, choose them, their one of the hottest crime families to be in.

Check out mafialife.com if you dont know what we are on about.
Sun 26/09/04 at 22:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
$14 for a text based online game! You really much be a gangster, extortion your specialty?
Sun 26/09/04 at 12:22
Regular
I would like to tell you about what i think to be the best mafia game on the net, Mafialife is a game site dedicated for those budding mafosi out there, there are lots of features and can be very addictive. I have just become Don of my own crime family and im looking for mobsters to join my family, There are over 200 members and most are very active, Im not a part of the admin team im just spreading the word and trying to recruit people to my family, The game has a free 3 day trial, but you wont be able to take advantage of the many features until your signed up, to join its just $14.95 which i think is excellent value for what you get, with oppertunities in the game to win free tokens.

This game is worth at least a look, and please remember, if you join, You are welcome in my crime family, The gismondi. If you choose to sign up, please put in my referral code DPrgMfGpna .

www.mafialife.com

Happy gaming

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.