GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jesus..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Baten Kaitos'.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Check out the Baten Kaitos trailers on gametrailers.com.

Sweet-as-typically-gorgeous-and-huge-RPGs can get!
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Check out the Baten Kaitos trailers on gametrailers.com.

Sweet-as-typically-gorgeous-and-huge-RPGs can get!
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:14
Regular
Booooooooo. Give me the link. Copy and paste takes a lot of effort (not as much astyping this though)
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:20
It took you more effort to type that than to just get on with it and visit the site.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:34
Regular
munn wrote:
> Copy and paste takes a lot of effort (not as much as typing this though)

Did it?
I didn't notice (retard)
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:41
"period drama"
Wow! You managed to go back in time!
And post this message from about 6 months in the past.
Sun 26/09/04 at 22:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tasty.

Now it's going to end up playing like poo, isn't it? I've never been fond of a card-based battling system.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Wow! You managed to go back in time!
> And post this message from about 6 months in the past.

Wha?

Actually, I'll just say..

Shut it'
Mon 27/09/04 at 08:31
"The Will of D."
The trailers have been available from IGN.com for a very long time, since e3 2004 in fact.
i'll be happy to provide a link to it if you wouldn't mind going through the labourous task of highlighting it and then copying it and the pasting it in a new browser.
http://media.cube.ign.com/ media/481/481671/vids_4.html
There are other pages there (preferably the next 3 pages in front of this one) that contains american in game footage of the battle system.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
BOO!

You all smell.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:40
"period drama"
tphi wrote:
> Tasty.
>
> Now it's going to end up playing like poo, isn't it? I've never been
> fond of a card-based battling system.

That was my line of thinking.
But in a preview I read, it was apparently really fluid and easy to use, and really not a problem. I think they said the cards just act like menu selections - so you can use a certain spell if you've got that card with you.

And there's 1000 cards to get. Which could be fun - think of all the combination possibilities and super-special-amazingly-secret cards there will be. Possibly the most versatile fight system since FF7?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.