GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you were making a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
If you were making a game what would you include in it?

Mines would need... Hot women, fast cars, sex, guns and some type of flesh eating beastie.
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:35
Regular
My game would have decent gameplay.
Fri 01/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Mecca"
if i made a game it would be alot like a gta title. with a non linear structure which gives you total freedom to do as you please. but there would need to be more options at hand. such as creating your own gang. recruiting and customizing there-in. ofcourse online play would be amazing. imagine having a gang war with a mate online. or joining your pal's gang to take out somoeone else's!
in short, gta:sa evolved. and then some!
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"hulagadoo"
well thats just what i would like. Why not answer my question then. What would your game be like?
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:40
"period drama"
Your game would suck.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:20
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Mario is too cartoony, id want my game to be very realistic looking with nothing to do with mario.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
gr13ve wrote:
> If you were making a game what would you include in it?
>
> Mines would need... Hot women, fast cars, sex, guns and some type of
> flesh eating beastie.

Hot Women - Princess Peach
Fast Cars - Mario Kart
Sex - Donkey Kong and Princess Peach
Guns - well, not really a gun but the closest thing would be that weapon off of Mario Sunshine.
Flesh Eating Beastie - I think we all know who that'd be.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:03
Regular
"hulagadoo"
No! I hate Mario.
Sun 26/09/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mario then, in other words.
Sun 26/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
If you were making a game what would you include in it?

Mines would need... Hot women, fast cars, sex, guns and some type of flesh eating beastie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.