GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Stupid Topic!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 17:28
Regular
I was on this morning as some of you might know and there wasnt a lot of topics from yesterday, but then the number started rising about RON. Then I got bored and i came offiline. This evening I came back online and to my horrer I found out the departure of my mate and brill poster Grix.

But the point of this topic is from now, from this point there are not going to be topics like "We'll Miss You Grix, And I'm sorry"

From now we will see more topics, "What will happen to Gaming in the Futre", or " Is Dreamcast Dead!" Things like that.

There shouldnt be no more rules added or no other forums just for regulars. The only way we can improve FOG is by improveing are selfs and are posting!

This is the last pointless post. Nobody has to reply as replys is not what I want, I want people to read this and for it to stick in there heads!

So come on everybody, for the people like M16, Fm and Grix let's improve this Forum!

:)
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:28
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I was on this morning as some of you might know and there wasnt a lot of topics from yesterday, but then the number started rising about RON. Then I got bored and i came offiline. This evening I came back online and to my horrer I found out the departure of my mate and brill poster Grix.

But the point of this topic is from now, from this point there are not going to be topics like "We'll Miss You Grix, And I'm sorry"

From now we will see more topics, "What will happen to Gaming in the Futre", or " Is Dreamcast Dead!" Things like that.

There shouldnt be no more rules added or no other forums just for regulars. The only way we can improve FOG is by improveing are selfs and are posting!

This is the last pointless post. Nobody has to reply as replys is not what I want, I want people to read this and for it to stick in there heads!

So come on everybody, for the people like M16, Fm and Grix let's improve this Forum!

Sun 10/06/01 at 17:30
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Spider I totally agree with you. Also have you seen my Undercover Investigating thread. It should clear things up.

(;o(
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:34
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Please reply if you are going to stick with these rules then we get a rough idea on who is listening! And alos a rubbish post is now called a PP

PP= Pointless Post!

Sun 10/06/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
whats alos
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:38
Regular
Alos=Also. Stop picking holes in peoples typing mistakes. I am willing to stick to these rules Spider.

(;o(
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:39
Regular
"Hoo Har"
It would be a good idea that if you have just arrived on JAT your only allowed observe for the first day, so you get an idea of what topics are needed on FOG!

Sun 10/06/01 at 17:42
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
i was not picking holes, i just did not understand
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:43
Regular
Spider are you ignoring me on purpose. I can not get back to posting like I did on my first day unless I know that I have no grudges against me. Oh and if you do not believe that I have ever made any good threads check out my "Advertising is the future....no seriously" thread. You can find it in the prime topics where it deserves to be.

(;o(Still unhappy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.