GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW WrestleMania-Main Event"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 15:58
Regular
Here is the main event from SRW WrestleMania, which took me a couple of days to write. It's just an example of what I think Tag Team KOTR is gonna be like....

Here we go, it’s time for tonight’s huge main event. A Triple Threat match for the SRW Championship, between The Rock (SHEEPY), Stone Cold Steve Austin (pb), and Triple H (The Game). This is the moment these three men have been waiting for. In front of over 50,000 (or maybe 50 in the FOG Forums) screaming fans, these three men will battle it out until one of them will become the biggest man in Sports Entertainment, by winning the SRW Championship.
I hope you’re ready for a roller-coaster of a match, because I certainly am.

(The Rock’s music hits) Here comes one of the challengers, The People’s Champion…THE ROCK (SHEEPY)!! The Rock is looking to claim the Special Reserve Wrestling Championship from Triple H (The Game), and become SRW’s second ever SRW Champion!

(Stone Cold’s music hits) Here comes the second challenger in this triple threat match, the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin (pb)!! Stone Cold has been training for this sort of match for years, and he told me earlier that he’s fitter than ever before.

(HHH’s music hits) And here comes the Special Reserve Wrestling Champion, The Game…Triple H (The Game)!!! HHH told me that no matter what it takes, no matter how much it hurts him, no matter how battered his body is, he will not stop trying to retain his title, which he won in that hellacious Royal Rumble a couple of months ago.

As HHH steps into the ring, the referee holds the SRW Championship belt in the air, signifying that it’s on the line! This is gonna be a huge match, and remember, it’s No Holds Barred! The rules are….well, that there are no rules!!
The bell rings, the match has begun! The three men stalk each other, looking for a chance to take the advantage. And Rock makes the first move, running at HHH and knocking him down with a huge clothesline! Here we go! Rock stomps on Triple H, while Austin just stands there and watches! This is good tactics as the others will tire out, while Austin will still have all his energy. HHH is up now, and is exchanging right-hands with The Rock. Hang on, they’ve both stopped hitting eachother…what are they doing? OOOOHHHH!! Both of them turn on Austin at the same time, knocking him down. Now they double-teaming him, stomping and hitting him! HHH bounces off the ropes and nails Austin with a huge double knee drop!! Rock is stomping and hitting non-stop, showing no mercy!

Rock is offering his hand to HHH! They’re gonna shake hands! HHH takes his hand and NAILS HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE! HHH is on top of this match, but now Austin is up, clubbing The Game’s back, and now hits him with a DDT! Austin whips HHH into the ropes, catches him and nails a huge Powerslam! Austin picks him up once again, takes HHH’s arm and pulls it across his body, and falls to the floor, barring the arm as he goes down. Austin keeps hold of the arm, and turns into an armbar! HHH puts his foot on the ropes though, and Austin has to break the hold. Austin grabs the left arm of Triple H again, and begins to twist it and drag it. Austin then wrenches the arm, and pulls it so hard that Triple H falls to the floor. The cover 1….2..kick-out. Austin picks HHH up, and hooks him up for an overhead suplex. HHH is in big trouble now, and…where’s Austin going?? Austin has slid out of the ring, and has come over to my announce table….he’s got a steel chair! He’s back in the ring, stalking HHH!! HHH is staggering up, he turns and OHHHH!! The Rock comes from behind and whacks Austin over the top of the head with a kendostick!! Austin is completely out of it! Rock looks up at the crowd, his head held high. He’s signifying for a Microphone! The mic is thrown up to him, and Rock c***s his head, and shouts, “IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN’!!!” The crowd go wild as The Rock lifts his eyebrow!

But it’s back to business, and now Rock is looking underneath the ring. He’s getting out a table!! He throws it in the ring, and now he’s setting it up! Rock turns around to see where Austin is, and gets a knee straight in the face from Triple H! Triple H picks Rock up, and sets him up for a powerbomb! And now he’s standing right in front of a table!! WHAM!! HHH just powerbombed Rock through the table!! Now HHH puts his foot on Rock’s stomach, and lifts his hand in the air in a victorious fashion!

HHH celebrates in the middle of the ring, why doesn’t he cover Rock!?! Finally, he covers him, he’s gonna retain the title!! 1….2…and Austin breaks up the count! Now Austin bounces off the ropes and nails him with a swinging neckbreaker! HHH staggers up again, only to be met by Austin who hits with a Lou Thesz Press, sending HHH down, and whacking him around the side of the face numerous times!! Austin turns and gives the crowd his famous signal!! Now he’s stalking Rock who’s finally getting back to his feet…Rock turns…and Austin hits him with the Stone Cold Stunner!! It's over!! 1…2…AND ROCK KICKS OUT!! HOW ON EARTH DID ROCK KICK OUT OF THE STUNNER!! Austin gets up, irate. He turns to get the steel chair, and HHH nails him right between the eyes with the Championship Belt!!

Now Triple H kicks Rock in the stomach, and sets Rock up for his signature move, the Pedigree! He gets it!! Now it’s Rock’s turn to be totally out of it!!

HHH and Austin are now battling it out in the crowds, exchanging right-hands! Austin gets behind HHH, and suplexes him onto the hard, concrete floor!! Dear Lord!! Someone in the crowd gives Austin a beer, and he pours it all over The Game’s motionless body!! Austin picks him up, and throws him over the security barrier, and now he’s heading over to our Announce Table! Austin’s ripping out the monitors, he’s taken the top of the table off! He’s pulled Triple H on top of the table-no Austin, don’t do this!! Austin puts HHH between his legs, lefts him up, AND PILEDRIVES HIM THROUGH THE TABLE!! DEAR LORD, TRIPLE H JUST WENT HEAD-FIRST THROUGH OUR TABLE!! DAMMIT AUSTIN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!

Now Austin heads back to the ring, where The Rock is struggling to get up. Austin runs straight at him, and ROCK NAILS HIM WITH A SPINEBUSTER!! AND NOW THE ROCK IS GOING FOR THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MOVE IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, THE PEOPLE’S ELBOW!! Rock throws his elbow pad out to the crowd, bounces off one set of ropes, bounces off the other, and slams that elbow straight into the stomach of Austin!!

But instead of covering Austin, Rock is locking him into his submission move, the Sharpshooter!! Austin is screaming in pain, desperately reaching for the ropes!! But Rock pulls him back into the middle of the ring! Austin is gonna tap! HHH is somehow up though, and he’s got the ring bell, he hits Rock in the back of the head with it!! Now The Game takes Austin’s leg, and locks in the Figure 4 Leg-Lock!! Austin is once again in extreme pain! If Austin puts both his shoulders onto the mat, then that counts as a pin, and the referee will began to count to 3! Austin’s shoulders have dropped, 1…2..and he sits up, putting him in more pain than ever. Austin’s in a world of hurt at the moment, and he’s so far away from the ropes that there’s no easy way of getting out of it. Hey, Austin’s beginning to twist over! If he turns over so that he’s lying on his stomach, the move will be reversed, which means Triple H will be in the Figure 4 instead!
Austin tries to turn once again, but HHH pulls back. Austin makes one final try, you can see the desperation in his face…he gets it!!! Triple H is in the Figure 4!! HHH wills all his strength and somehow gets his hand to the ropes.

All 3 men are lying there, completely shattered, and the referee begins the Count Out! But who’s that running down the aisle?? It’s Triple H’s wife, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley (Iguana)!! What on God’s Green Earth is she doing down here?? She’s looking under the ring for something….she’s got a sledgehammer!! Triple H is the master of the sledgehammer! Stephanie tries to get Triple H up, and she hands him the sledgehammer!! What’s he gonna do with it?? He’s standing over Rock, no way-don’t do it!! OHH!! HHH slams that sledgehammer into the abdomen of The Rock! Again and again!! Stop it!

HHH looks up and celebrates, and now turns to meet Austin. HHH drops the sledgehammer, and looks to nail the Facebuster, but Austin reverses it, pulling him down by the arm he injured earlier! HHH gets straight back up though, and the two battle it out, Austin bouncing off the ropes and nailing a huge boot to the face! Now Austin goes up top, and hits HHH with a Flying Clothesline!

Austin throws a dazed Triple H out of the ring, and salutes the crowd. Austin turns and ROCK BOTTOM!!! ROCK HITS AUSTIN WITH THE ROCK BOTTOM!! ROCK COVERS AUSTIN, 1…..2…..3!!!!! ROCK WINS!!!
THE ROCK HAS WON THE SRW CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The winner of the match, and the new SRW Champion, The Rock (SHEEPY)
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:11
Regular
so then where did you go
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:03
Regular
"WWJD"
HI
Sun 24/06/01 at 13:01
Regular
im back
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:33
Regular
"WWJD"
i bet u dont know u tell me. maybe should talk on the forum i made up Just Talk then we dotn have to go past all the writing
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:31
Regular
what is it then
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:30
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeh who doesnt
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:26
Regular
yeh it does do you know about GAD and FAD
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:24
Regular
"WWJD"
well i new just cuz im new doesnt mean i dont know things
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:19
Regular
just in case you didnt
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:17
Regular
"WWJD"
i know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.