GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another week, another Daily Mail hate story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/10/09 at 13:16
"possibly impossible"
Story here Warning: contains thoughts by stupid people.

Oh dear, FIFA made him kill (with a bit of GTA for good measure, which his brother would have obviously played as well).

No doubt it was the evil computer games that made him kill rather than the "severe mental illness" or the bottle of vodka.
Sat 31/10/09 at 17:10
Regular
Today's crazy DM story:

71 year old father celebrates birth with his 25-year-old wife... and his TEN other children

No wonder I can't find a nice, homely girlfriend to settle down with. They're all nicked by OAPs who already have their own brood.

He'll be trying for another son soon by the way.
Fri 30/10/09 at 22:59
Regular
"eat toast!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Isn't this the same newspaper that blamed the murder of some
> Asian kid on Manhunt? Turned out the kid who murdered him didn't
> even own the game.
>
> Does anyone really expect anything more from the Daily Fail?

well they did support the nazis before we declared war. In which case they quickly shut their mouths and joined the war effort.

Yes they are still the same right wing newspaper. Their tv guide isn't bad, too bad everything else is rubbish.
Fri 30/10/09 at 12:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Yet the Daily Mail have quite a decent Game and Moviews review section. Most recently saying everyone should buy Fifa.... 0_o

If he had a mental illness, it's not fair still, but he should be treated as such.

And why people moan I don't know. In prison's these days you get treated far better than most mental care patients....
Fri 30/10/09 at 00:11
Regular
Isn't this the same newspaper that blamed the murder of some Asian kid on Manhunt? Turned out the kid who murdered him didn't even own the game.

Does anyone really expect anything more from the Daily Fail?
Thu 29/10/09 at 22:08
Regular
"eat toast!"
wasn't that the same thing someone said in the comments?
Thu 29/10/09 at 21:52
Regular
Couldn't stop laughing at the Pro Evo comment... regardless, absolutely disgusting and short of the death penalty (yes, he deserves it - an axe through an old lady's head and several stabs would change even the most open minded person) he needs to be kept well away from any human.

And he can not blame it on a mental illness... there are hundreds and thousands of people out there with such illnesses, who manage to get by in daily life and interacting with others without an issue... and drink does not make someone a crazed killer, it merely lowers inhibitions. It is clear that this guy was the "killer instinct" from a young age.
Thu 29/10/09 at 18:37
Regular
"eat toast!"
I notice that a lot of people commenting would rather see this kid be hanged. Fair enough, but whats with all the negative reviews for those trying to be fair and say mental illness is not something you can have by choice?

Still i saw the little reference to games, but tbh, the story concentrates more on a kid going nuts after getting thrashed at fifa.

May i suggest pro evo instead?

look forward to seeing how the daily mail respond to MW2 though. Oh dear god, please don't delay the game because of...you know...
Thu 29/10/09 at 14:59
Regular
After having a knife pulled on her, I'm suprised the mother didn't have her son psychoanalysed.
Thu 29/10/09 at 13:58
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Couple of things,

"Callaghan, a jobless shop fitter", he's either jobless or a shop fitter, which is it?

Also the comments from the Daily Fail readers are hilarious, the responses from the well-rounded indivuals are better though. My personal favourite; "thats why you should buy Pes2010 for your family. its such a high quality game that our studies have shown even mentally unstable people can play it without any repercussions."
Thu 29/10/09 at 13:16
"possibly impossible"
Story here Warning: contains thoughts by stupid people.

Oh dear, FIFA made him kill (with a bit of GTA for good measure, which his brother would have obviously played as well).

No doubt it was the evil computer games that made him kill rather than the "severe mental illness" or the bottle of vodka.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.