GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the rock returns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 14:58
Regular
A new rumour is circulating the internet. Wwf star the rock , fresh from his role as the scopian king in the mummy returns is suposivly signed up for the leading role in a movie version of the hit shoot um up game , duke nukem.
The peoples champion the rock ( duane johnson ) is one of americas biggest stars right now which makes movie corperations want a brahma bull signiture on their contract to help sell their movies.
But it is unknowen how much truth there is in the rumours. I meen do yoy remember the arnold schwarnzenega to star in doom movie rumour from a few years ago? that never made it to a cinema near you. did it ?
any way many games that do make it to hollywood are perfetic attempts of recreating the true story and feeling of the game, films like super mari brothers and street fighter. And this summer we will see if tomb raider the movie is any good and lives up to the amazing tomb raider games.
And this autumn when we see the release of smackdown 3 for the ps2 , the rock will grab even more publicity than the naked chef - jamie oliver.

Mon 11/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
I would of asked for more than that about £20.
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:02
u cant tell it was him. i would have done it for £10
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
I've seen the mummy returns and I have to say that it is not great. One thing that put it down(for me) was the fact that the Rock was very corney at the start, The end part where his face was used for the giant Scopian just made me laugh.
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:50
read the last post before you post the same thing
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
it is a really good film , much better than the first it gets straight itto action and suspens. but the rock doesnt really act he had 1 fight at the start
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:05
but the rock didnt act a long time. just a few mins at the start of the film, and a few mins at the end when hes a scorpian(which is done by computer).
Mon 11/06/01 at 16:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Its a good film but the Rock really bites.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I havn't seen the Mummy Returns to say about his acting but the when he is in the ring (and out) he is definently a great entertainer.
Has anybody seen the Mummy Returns and is it any good?
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Personally i think the Rock sucks at acting. Who agrees with me?
Sun 10/06/01 at 14:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
A new rumour is circulating the internet. Wwf star the rock , fresh from his role as the scopian king in the mummy returns is suposivly signed up for the leading role in a movie version of the hit shoot um up game , duke nukem.
The peoples champion the rock ( duane johnson ) is one of americas biggest stars right now which makes movie corperations want a brahma bull signiture on their contract to help sell their movies.
But it is unknowen how much truth there is in the rumours. I meen do yoy remember the arnold schwarnzenega to star in doom movie rumour from a few years ago? that never made it to a cinema near you. did it ?
any way many games that do make it to hollywood are perfetic attempts of recreating the true story and feeling of the game, films like super mari brothers and street fighter. And this summer we will see if tomb raider the movie is any good and lives up to the amazing tomb raider games.
And this autumn when we see the release of smackdown 3 for the ps2 , the rock will grab even more publicity than the naked chef - jamie oliver.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.