GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is this true about FFXI (do u need 2 pay for anything in the game with real life money) plz responed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XI'.
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:41
Regular
"is this true? FFXI"
hello fellow gameing ppl out there.

ok* i heard that you need to pay for charters or wepons or any thing about the game? (ffxi) is this true?

ecept of buying it at the shop lol 8)
Wed 29/09/04 at 23:24
Regular
"is this true? FFXI"
yer that's whati thought aswell
Wed 29/09/04 at 18:59
Regular
Thanks for validating his request, Atomic. Well ****ing done.
Tue 28/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I'm playing FFXI and you DON'T pay real money for items, just gil which is the games currency. The only things you have to pay for is the monthly fee and any extra content ID's that you purchase.

Hope this answers your question.
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:47
Regular
"is this true? FFXI"
yer i heard that it would be like 8 pound a month to play itonline hmm

ok thanks 4 your help dude (>_0) \/.
Tue 28/09/04 at 08:16
"The Will of D."
I knew you had to pay a certain amount each month just to play FFXI online, which is the only reason why i'm not buying it, but for weapons and stuff you got to be kidding?
Tue 28/09/04 at 01:14
Regular
"is this true? FFXI"
I know how to spell thank you!!! >8/
Tue 28/09/04 at 01:13
Regular
"is this true? FFXI"
hmm ok if you never heard about it then its not true so ok ^^

nah i just heard it off some inertnet dudes hanging out in mirc and in games? no matter
Mon 27/09/04 at 23:00
"The Will of D."
You really do need to learn to spell and type as you won't be accepted anywhere on this forum for excessive txt tlk or shoddy spelling.
Mon 27/09/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Ow Yer"
i hope this isnt true were did u hear it??
Mon 27/09/04 at 22:00
Regular
"is this true? FFXI"
stfu u fekkin tard *and dont call me mate* you dont know me!!

muhahaha .!. (>_<) .!.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.