GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The London Bombings..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 12:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
I watched this on telly as much as everyone else and stuff I just don't remember the conclusion.

Did the find out that those guys who were responsibile were 'Al Quaida' or just Muslim Extremists?

Again, I'm using it for an example in an essay.

Cheers.
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chippxero wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> oooh conspiracy theory :-D
>
> [URL]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm[/URL]

Haha, I've seen that before. Our Uni used to have fire alarm drills ever Friday.

Chances of there being a fire on the same day as a drill - 1/7

Chances of there being a fire in the same hour as a drill - 1/168

Quite low odds really. They must do emergency drills pretty regularly, seeing as it's such a large network with a lot of possibilities to cover, and a few different emergency services involved.
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:22
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
poppycock
Thu 17/11/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
Paradox: wrote:
> oooh conspiracy theory :-D

[URL]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm[/URL]
Thu 17/11/05 at 20:30
Regular
The London Bombers actually died and the ones that failed were caught.

That's as far as I remember anyway.
Thu 17/11/05 at 17:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I thought this thread had something to do with the fact that SR going bust has had a far bigger/angrier reaction than the bombings.

True story.
Thu 17/11/05 at 14:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
oooh conspiracy theory :-D
Thu 17/11/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Captain to you."
It was meant to be a test of the emergency services, it went wrong and people died, goverment covered it up and just blamed 4 people.
Regular
"SOUP!"
Also I know I could trawl through BBC news archives but I'd rather wait and see if anyone knows off-hand.
Regular
"SOUP!"
I watched this on telly as much as everyone else and stuff I just don't remember the conclusion.

Did the find out that those guys who were responsibile were 'Al Quaida' or just Muslim Extremists?

Again, I'm using it for an example in an essay.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.