GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ashman!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/11/05 at 07:02
Regular
I was going to save that story you posted for reading today at work, only the forum has been taken down :'(

Could you post it here please?
Thu 17/11/05 at 07:37
Regular
Damarus! even :D

Thanks
Thu 17/11/05 at 07:33
Regular
It was a normal day. I got dressed and went outside but OMG I was late. I looked at my watch. It said 8:25. This means I had 5 minutes to get to school on time. I ran around the corner as fast as my legs could run and run. I just kept running and running like Forrest Gump from the movie Forrest Gump.

I was getting closer to school and thought I might make it on time. “Nearly here, there’s a chance I could make it now!!!” I shouted. Then I turned another corner like I had before. Suddenly an alien popped out and scared me. “Rargh” he thundered. I was so scared I nearly fell over but I didn’t I stood up. “What do you want?” I asked. He said “I have been watching you, Edson, I have been watching you since you were a small child.” He said. I thought “That’s freaky I don’t remember him from anywhere else before so he probably might be lying”. He next reached down and tried to grab my backpack. I walked back. I shouted, “Don’t touch me you ugly alien or I will kick your ass!”

The alien swung at me and missed. He dived for me and I was hurt. I grabbed my cut limb and blood was coming out of it it was really disgusting. I managed to haul myself up and just in time get out of the way. The alien missed me and hurt himself on the nearby wall. I got a sub-machine gun and a shotgun and shot him. He growled in pain and then he fell on the floor. Green blood was EVERYWHERE and everything was really tense and even though I had killed him I was really scared.

I ran to school. I got there. Mrs. Jones yelled at me “WHY ARE YOU SO LATE AGAIN EDSON BUDDLE?!!?!??! WHY!!?! WHY!!??!?” I told her about the alien and me saving the world but she didn’t believe me. She told me she’d speak to me at break time.

Break time came and she talked to me in her room and was nasty. Then suddenly she transformed into an alien and grew horns. “NOW YOU’LL NEVER BE LATE AGAIN, EDSON!” she growled. I was like “OMGGG WHAT A TWIST!!!” and she then ate me before I could gather my senses. I have decided that I really do not like aliens.

Ashman
Thu 17/11/05 at 07:02
Regular
I was going to save that story you posted for reading today at work, only the forum has been taken down :'(

Could you post it here please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.