GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How about that spider."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 14:22
Regular
Has anyone noticed how well respected Spider is. He is my god and I am going to do my best to look up to him and serve his cause of taking over SR. I will succeed in my missions of allowing Spider to become Notable. He will be the next Notable. Get t into your heads Spider=Next Notable.
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:16
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hmmm looks like I have accidently caused some trouble. I never meant anyone to get mad. I was just trying something out. If you have a look at my Undercover investigation thread you will see what I mean. Ok it is not about the future of Gaming. I am sorry. Oh and I have already gone a ndn blamed myself for part of Grixs decision to leave so get off my back.

(;o(
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:14
Regular
No, I was defending you.
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Legendary Link wrote:

It's boring and unfair on Spider 2 because
> people are thinking he wrote it.

Link are you saying this is right, what does this have to do with The Futre Of Gaming??

:)
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:09
the reason spider is saying this is cos he's getting all embarrased!!!!
hahahaha only jokin jas

Sun 10/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
Spider II wrote:
> MJ this is the kind of topics Grix was talking about, we need to get
> rid of this. It's just boring!

It's boring and unfair on Spider 2 because people are thinking he wrote it.
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:03
Regular
"Hoo Har"
MJ this is the kind of topics Grix was talking about, we need to get rid of this. It's just boring!

Sun 10/06/01 at 16:50
Regular
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Hoo Har"
It wasnt cos of me that Grix left, he was a good mate of mine on MSN. And i didnt do this Froum, I promsie!!!
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:48
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Hey MJSwereve, you nearly fooled evevryone except me. Click on Spider II.2 stats and you'll see who it is!

:0
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:29
Unappropriate. Look, Grix and others have just left because of all the rubbish people post on these forums. This is a Gaming forum, not a utter cr*p forum. Straight away you have gone and messed it up even more with rubbish like this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.