GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wikipedia are on the ball!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 16:41
Regular
Check it out: [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Reserve[/URL]
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:25
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
as will i
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:09
Regular
Think I will as well.
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah, I'm posting and pointing out that it actually fulfills the company and corporate inclusion criteria. It won't be deleted.
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:51
Regular
Oh dear :

"This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy. Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for Deletion page. You are welcome to edit this article, but please do not blank this article or remove this notice while the discussion is in progress. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to Deletion."
Thu 17/11/05 at 18:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Niddle wrote:
> Still impressed that somebody went to the effort of typing that,
> though!
>
> Wonder if anyone will own up...maybe we should have a 'whodunnit'...

... It was Shaneo. Check the history.
Thu 17/11/05 at 18:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'll guess Hedfix.
Thu 17/11/05 at 18:21
Regular
"..."
Niddle wrote:
> Still impressed that somebody went to the effort of typing that,
> though!

Wonder if anyone will own up...maybe we should have a 'whodunnit'...
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> "- Shaneo: SHOULD BURN IN HELL"
>
> Hahahaha.

[S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S]It wasn't me.
Thu 17/11/05 at 12:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I couldn't operate the SR link and it said it was offline. Then I got irritated, did maths coursework, mucked about on bebo and then tried accessing the site through Google. I got in.

So glad to be back...but for how long? I'm still unsure what this means for ukchatforums
Thu 17/11/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Your life for the last couple of weeks but not the last couple of days obviously. Where have you been :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.