GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well. Goodbye."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 09:50
Regular
It's been fun, at least.

But there's no point in sticking around now, posts will slowly dwindle in number (as they have been already) and the forums will die a slow, quiet death.

Probably been here for 4 - 5 years in total, it's somewhere I drop by on my travels of the Internet, this will no longer be a regular occurance.

At least I get to talk to FFF in person.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
I think some of us should protest outside lots of the special reserve shops. Which are closed down we could get this started all up again. And make it work!
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:35
Regular
"You have a choice"
I'm staying. This place rules! SR going is a huge shame, but so long as here are people chatting randomly on here, I'm staying. One of the best forums out there for sure...,but it is weird without the banners and shop... pronbably the internet equiv of the SR shops being cleaned out around the country.....
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
*wind howls through the silent corridors*....and a slight wimper brakes the silence...
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:20
Regular
Bye Gamesfreak :'( I just hope this place doesn't die.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:16
*sniff* gamezfreak, you'll be sorely missed. :(
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:12
Regular
muahahah
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Dringo wrote:
> It's a place to go after a tough days work.

...of hardcore arson
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:11
Regular
Tony wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Now that GAD is no more, this place will lose some of the things
> that
> keep it going. New tools to join and be prodded by the regulars.
>
>
> Resurrect the GAD (hopeful)

Not a bad idea for an old fella :)

Was speaking to an ex-employee of yours, Dan Nugent, does English Literature at uni. He speaks highly of you.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> I shall always post here until it is taken away from my cold, dead
> mouse using hand.

Same here. I can't leave you guys, who else will teach me profanity and how to insult the irish?
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:04
Yeah, there's nothing like brewing a nice cuppa Tetley, putting your feet up pn the couch and... posting on ukchatforums.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.