GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh my gosh..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 00:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Panic panic panic panic - I don't mean to trivialise the situation, but I've browsed the net in the last 4 years, safe in the knowledge that I can always come here and spew my meaningless thoughts to no-one in particular at any time of the night.

Now the prospect of no UKchatforums... ouch.

Where will all the familiar names be frequenting then in the event of a closure of the forums?
Wed 16/11/05 at 01:15
Regular
Mine obviously. ^^

http://sr.w3-realm.com/

It has alot of people from here already on it.
Wed 16/11/05 at 01:03
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Look at other post's on here. We have made new forums.

I mean well established forums... ;-) there are about 5 new forums... there can only be one!!
Wed 16/11/05 at 01:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Look at other post's on here. We have made new forums.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Panic panic panic panic - I don't mean to trivialise the situation, but I've browsed the net in the last 4 years, safe in the knowledge that I can always come here and spew my meaningless thoughts to no-one in particular at any time of the night.

Now the prospect of no UKchatforums... ouch.

Where will all the familiar names be frequenting then in the event of a closure of the forums?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.