GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blimey, it is true"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Somebody alerted me on MSN and I had to come and see for myself
And it is?
*points*
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I've made some decent mates here and waded through a river of spastic in the...what...jesus, 4 or 5 years I've been posting.
And now it comes to the end.
*shrugs*

Sucks for the staff, I genuinely do feel bad for those guys and girls, losing your jobs this close to christmas is a kick in the balls that nobody should have to endure.

I came here when I started a job and was bored, ended up passing 4years of time in a boring girly job (except for the lesbians, bare boobs, stealing stock, shagging one of the lab girls in the pool at the summer ball) by posting here. I won a few things for which I am grateful.
And, somehow, was elevated to Notable status and became something of legend. Christ knows how, because all I've ever done was write absolute purile nonsense except for the odd serious post in Life.
Which was 9/10 drowned out by pedant toeheads.

These forums have amused and angered me in equal measure.
I'll miss verbal sparring with fellow communist turrists, I wont miss the endless wearying cycle of "God/Girls/God/Girls/Why doesn't the world understand I'm beautiful and special/God" topics that cluttered up Life.
Some posters have gone from names on a screen to people I consider friends - and not in some abstract, MSN way. And those people know how to reach me.
People like TIMMARGH!,Moj, Stryke, Teencop, Ros (nice baps m'dear), Sagacious One, Mystique, Hedfix, IB and some others - it'll be a shame to not flick your teats for amusement.
Others like Dringo & Belldandy can be raped by a horse for all I care.

So farewell SR, a few memories of hours wasted at work and a spell working there at Xmas about 10yrs ago are your legacy to me.

And what's happened to the staff is a really poxy way to treat them.
Those guys work hard in the shops and certainly on here moderating and dealing with the sub-protozoa complaints they get shovelled their way each day.
Like when the shops closed and they had no idea.
"Yeah, I appreciate you work hard for me. Here's your xmas bonus guys and ladies - NO JOB FOR YOU. Christmas just around the corner? TOUGH. Slow as hell job market with seasonal vacancies only? OH WELL"
People like Kilgore, SMV and the others deserve a goddamn medal for their work here. They DO NOT deserve being chucked out the door whilst Tonty zooms away in his little sporty car.
But they're being polite instead of burning The Maltings to the ground.

I'd like to thank the staff of SR for the years of service they've provided to myself, and for what it's worth I think this is a really despicable start to Xmas for you.

Cheers to those I've chatted with over the years, it's been enjoyable and passed the time.
Anybody that doesn't give two hoots or dislikes me?

Suck my mighty staff of life you timid little vegans.

Peace and love
Goatboy 1999-2005
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
There are so many post's today. But its because we all thing the site will close and it may.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:38
Regular
"8==="
When I stayed up for 32 hours. ;D
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:35
Regular
"0228"
Also, 1806 posts in the last 24 hours. When was the last time that happened?
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:33
Regular
"0228"
Well, tonight they went to the pub. Tomorrow, they'll wake and realise that was a bad idea for two reasons: 1) They'll feel awful but will need to go job hunting, and 2) They'll realise they spent all of their money on alcohol when they don't have any money coming in (due to the lack of a job).
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
So does anybody know what is happening to the Staffies now?
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:15
Regular
Don't touch me now.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:46
"period drama"
Hold me, Strykelad
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:45
Regular
I'll remember you for the Clutch CD you sent me, Goaty, when I hadn't heard of them and just fancied a listen. Genuine act of kindness that surprised me. Cheers.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goatboy wrote:
> [URL]http://www.beautifulagony.com[/URL]

Wae hae!
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
Seen that once before very strange :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.