GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the best game for pc of all time?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 17:52
Regular
"dudes2"
I think the best game is, Warcraft how about you?
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
After spending the weekend playing Rome: Total War, I would like to say that it's the bestest game ever in the whole world. Utterly fantastic, this is what I spend hundreds of pounds on PC's for.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Bloody hell, one little typographical error

Only a joke, mate.

And yeah Age of the Kings is also very high up my list too.
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:10
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Der Nazi wrote:
> GTA Vice City has to be a contender to my mind.

I have this game but hardly ever play it, I find the PC controls fiddly and over sensitive. Maybe I should give it another chance
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
age of mythology the titans
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> And I've got a pre-order down for Age Of Empires III.

Lol...you've said that so many times now :D
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Age Of Empires II was not only a more than worthy sequel, but just plain excellent, especially in choice of campaigns from the era and the military elements of the game (Which dominate it anyway).

And I've got a pre-order down for Age Of Empires III. Damn my forward-thinking and optimism. =D
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:46
Regular
Age of Empires 2 :D
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
"fat fat fatty"
for me it would have to be duke 3d back in the old days :D
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bloody hell, one little typographical error, it's emblazoned everywhere. GTA Vice City has to be a contender to my mind, along with (At least to my mind) my personal favourite Railroad Tycoon. But when GTA San Andreas is let loose onto the PC, our minds may be very quickly changed...
Fri 01/10/04 at 21:43
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Heheh, just something that Der Nazi said earlier in the longest thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.