GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wheres my surf board!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 11:08
Regular
WE are getting accesories for more and more games like light guns or steering wheels. YOu can have a totally awesome simulation with a light gun and house of the dead 2 so why isn't it more common. Light gun games are scarce now but all the other peripherals are growing in popularity.

I really want to see more accesories come into the world of gaming like a surf board in front of your tele. That is a bad idea but there could be some more 'funky' things to play games with. LIke a dancing game where you use an interactive twister board to dance with! I am just saying that there would and could be more peripherals in the market today as companies like Nintendi are making new gen games we could have new gen peripherals or controllers to go with it.

Hopefully in 10 years time I will be in front of my tele
on a surf board playing a wicked sufing game! long idea but it will occur!

(sorry for the bad topic fan club, I was rushed.)

T_W
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:18
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Is it hard!
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:11
It rules! driving in africa lassooing animals!
Sun 10/06/01 at 12:11
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
R U askin me!?
Sun 10/06/01 at 12:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
zeldapro wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> has anyone seen that game where you are in
> the desert in the car and
> you have to lassoo safari animals
> with a rope while driving? it
> rules! The cheater bonus level
> is hard.

Nope!

Neither have i, is it any good?
Sun 10/06/01 at 12:07
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Time_Warp wrote:
> has anyone seen that game where you are in the desert in the car and
> you have to lassoo safari animals with a rope while driving? it
> rules! The cheater bonus level is hard.

Nope!
Sun 10/06/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Arcades are already advancing in a slightly different way. A game called Police 24/7 or something is one of the first to use a system that relates your movements to that of the character that you control. It is quite basic at the moment as it is limited to things such as you duck down and so does your character, pretty cool anyway. I can't see this sort of thing hitting consoles in the near future though.
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Time_Warp wrote:
>LIke a dancing game where you use an interactive twister board
> to dance with!

Is that not the same as a dance mat?
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:25
has anyone seen that game where you are in the desert in the car and you have to lassoo safari animals with a rope while driving? it rules! The cheater bonus level is hard.
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:20
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I want a skateboard/snowboard thing that you stand on like at the the aracades on Tony Hawks !
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:15
I like the punching game where you smack this guys face. The harder you punch the more he bleeds etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.