GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Er...bye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 18:52
Regular
So, yep, forums closing down apparently. Shame, really. I'm sure I'll be able to wake up tomorrow and all that, but I genuinely enjoyed this place. Stayed mainly in Movies when I first arrived, but now this is where I mainly post. Or posted, whatever.

'Pool forever.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:13
Regular
I still come here all the time... after about 5 years now.

Oh and stryke, I may hate you with ever polygon that my internet persona consists of, but do stay.
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:03
"Trip it out,its FRE"
i have just arrive why leave now the fun has just begun
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Goodbye and farewell to all.

EAGLES!!!
Wed 16/11/05 at 15:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Looks like it'll stay for a while, but I can see post numbers dropping :-(

Dunno why but - when I first came here, and for a good couple of years after - this place was a lot, lot different to other forums on t'internet. Gradually it's declined in quality but it still lures me back for reasons unbeknown to me. Sometimes you just gotta go where everybody knows your name I suppose... :-D

I've been feeling myself drifting away from the forums more and more recently, probably something to do with being 17... I'll still be around but it feels different around here now somehow. Like walking in a room where you know someone died...

Take care y'all.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:39
Regular
"es argh"
Pomp play Liverpool soon, we shall continue our amazing record with a 5:0 win.

Stryke, if this place does go teets up, taraa, you were half decent. Sports forum has been good recently, t'is a shame.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:01
Regular
"not dead"
Some say the forums may stay, but under the freeola wing, which is separate from SR.

We'll see though.
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:59
Regular
Aw...it was fun while it lasted.

*group hug*
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:52
Regular
No competiton???

Nooooooo!
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Hope they do stay it just wont seem the same though.
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:30
Regular
Cool. I'm off out for a few beers. I was going anyway, it's not like I'm drowning my sorrows in Coors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.