GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Taxi on the PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 09:55
Regular
Does anyone know if I can get hold of the music to Crazy Taxi? That is sooooooo sweeeeettt!

Also, what's the best way to stop on the PS2 version? The IGN "PS2" guide mentions the crazy stop and limit cut, but these don't work. Also, the cheat to get a speedometer doesn't work, so I suspect the have copied the Dreamcast version's guide. Slackers.

(PS there is also topic on the FOG identical to this)
Thu 05/07/01 at 11:11
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Thanks Turbonutter!
Thu 05/07/01 at 00:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I found out how to go super-dead-quick! Whilst going quite fast, hold accelarator and shift into reverse. Then do a Crazy Dash and you can reach speeds up to 30mph faster than your top!
Wed 04/07/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
O.K that wont be hard!
Sun 01/07/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Look can you lot not discuss the DC in my thread?
Fri 29/06/01 at 14:06
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
vvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooom!!!, Hi guys I'm back!
Fri 29/06/01 at 11:27
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Hey I thought I was in a taxi ride!,not a punk assed joy ride!
Tue 26/06/01 at 19:25
hmm, meant to put this in last message, so sorry to everyone for clogging the boards but....well I really suggest no one buys DVD discs where MrPirtniw buys his from...Woolworths, Amazon, Game, HMV, SR and many more will do new releases for usually 16.99 or less !
Tue 26/06/01 at 19:22
Resident Evil : Ground Zero is, I ASSUME, RE4. It's also the title of the Summer 2002 upcoming RE movie so I assume, again, that the game will follow the film. Search on Google.com under resident evil ground zero and theres loads of links. I originally saw this mentioned somewhere in the Official PS2 mag but I can't find the exact page !
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
DVD is more than watchable. Stranger meant that VHS is only just watchable. DVD is the best quality that you can get and the sound is amazing especially in 5.1. I dont buy DVD's for my PS2 as I dont really want to waste my money on them when in a years time I will get tape them from Sky. I know they wont be as good a quality but I dont have lots of money to spend on films. If how ever I won the lottery then I would buy tons and tons. If now I wanted a film before it came to sky then I would go for DVD even though I could only watch it using my PS2.

VHS is good but for any movie fan who buys alot of VHS's then DVD is the way to go. And its nice to know that I dont have to spend £200 on an extra DVD player when I have one now. And soon it will beable to play region 1 discs.
Sun 24/06/01 at 22:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
Resident Evil : Ground Zero.

Is this Residnet Evil 4 or is it the new name for Resident Evil Code Veronica Complete/X?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.