GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Serious Ninja question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 16:47
Regular
Does anyone know the name of the little 'flash bang' things they used to mask them with smoke so they could escape?

Or if not, the name of that particular technique?
Tue 15/11/05 at 17:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
For only $14.99 you too can know the answer!

[URL]http://www.ninja-weapons.com/Ninja_Items/Ninja_Smoke/[/URL]
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:57
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
That site's great - only they need to rephrase certain things:
eg:
How oxygen in the air works
How space works
How ghostbusters work (that one was real!)
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:53
Regular
not sure but I have a good Ninja e-book at home that might contain such information.

Just had a look at 'How Ninja Work' on howstuffworks.com, no joy.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:47
Regular
Does anyone know the name of the little 'flash bang' things they used to mask them with smoke so they could escape?

Or if not, the name of that particular technique?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.