GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some early design work by me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/11/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hahaha, my mate put this up after our "band" disbanded. About 8/9 years old now I think, about the time Radiohead were really popular (it's meant to be them). Only some animated gifs and the layout won't work in Firefox - my mate who put the page up is no web designer, but he does have the best domain name.

[URL]http://www.juhassicpark.com/jp/band/[/URL]

EDIT: Oh, and a new version of pocketmonkey is on the way. Members-only this time, trying to create a community where you can share files and create a lot of the content on the site - in particular users will be able to create forums and directories for media uploads. But like I say, members-only, no outsiders. Will have to see if it catches on.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
How does he look like Pete Doherty you mean a bit drugged up?
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great!

The middle bottom one looks like Pete Doherty!
Mon 14/11/05 at 15:52
Regular
I like Pocketmonkey.co.uk the way it is now.

Bird Flu - Coming to an aviary near you.

:)
Mon 14/11/05 at 01:04
Regular
"Bicycle"
I want to kill myself.

But then again, I am using Firefox.
Sat 12/11/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hahaha, my mate put this up after our "band" disbanded. About 8/9 years old now I think, about the time Radiohead were really popular (it's meant to be them). Only some animated gifs and the layout won't work in Firefox - my mate who put the page up is no web designer, but he does have the best domain name.

[URL]http://www.juhassicpark.com/jp/band/[/URL]

EDIT: Oh, and a new version of pocketmonkey is on the way. Members-only this time, trying to create a community where you can share files and create a lot of the content on the site - in particular users will be able to create forums and directories for media uploads. But like I say, members-only, no outsiders. Will have to see if it catches on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.