GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Q Magazine."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jesus, I swear this used to be good. Sure it has the odd article of interest, but it's turned into Heat 4 Music, spliced with the NME. Worse than that, it's more like GQ. They seem more pre-occupied with celebrity status than actual musical progression and achievement. How the mighty have fallen.

And why is the main feature an interview with two comedians? I thought I was being overcharged (£3.80!!!) for a music magazine.
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Q can have some quite good free CDs from time to time. That's about it though.
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:12
Regular
It's definitely flawed - it values being cool above actual musicianship, and the attitude they have is that if they don't like a band, then no-one can, but you have to read between the lines. Occasionally musicians come along that are weird and diverse and not mainstream but theyre so good NME have to be nice about them anyway. You may see a lot of awful bands getting a lot of space in there, but the band they've given the most praise to recently has been The Wrens. Who are hardly the cutting edge of fashion.
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Kaiserfan"
I disagree
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NME is the most disgusting thing ever, excluding the Daily Mail.
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:10
Regular
"Kaiserfan"
I also read NME and Q and yes Q has turned quite rubbish but the NME is still brilliant
Fri 11/11/05 at 22:39
Regular
There's no music magazine that is really good. I read NME and Q just to keep in touch, and for the few good articles they have each issue, but you have to filter through so much crap.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jesus, I swear this used to be good. Sure it has the odd article of interest, but it's turned into Heat 4 Music, spliced with the NME. Worse than that, it's more like GQ. They seem more pre-occupied with celebrity status than actual musical progression and achievement. How the mighty have fallen.

And why is the main feature an interview with two comedians? I thought I was being overcharged (£3.80!!!) for a music magazine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.