GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ooh, I'M SCARED the PS2 is JUST sooooooo POWERFUL! Yeah PS2 is Rubbish"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/06/00 at 18:38
Regular
Come on you S**theads outther yep, U ant and Yes you too Arty - if you're even in that class. You all Think that Sony will deliver the finest piece of consoling hardware and software around don't you? WELL LET'S have a little look at the PS2 FACTS. It WILL cost £299 - None of you'll pAY that sort of cash. 2 the PS2 is HARDER to program for than the SATURN - remember how good that COULD have been - Sega made some top notch titles for it but found it HELL to program for, and so all other DEvDudes and Publishers p!ssed off to Sony. Now Sony's Machine is just TOO DAMN hard to make games for. At E3 everyone was absolutely astonished at how impressive MGS2 looked and Rightly so, but they were disheartened by how good it looked as it took Sony months on end to make it LOOK good, it won't even be out next year! And so all the little publishers EASPORTS in particular cried with emotion (HA?! the EMOTION ENGINE! what a load of S**t!!!!) as they can't match it. so, soon EA sports will be no MORE and all the Developers will rush back to Sega's beauty as the DC is just so easy to program for.
Also the PS2's DVD function. mmmmmmm it looks \Crap lads, the DVd player is flawed no end and when you use it it drains the PS2s memory and so Sony have had to make a hard drive to cope. 4 The games. The games are also SH!T with sequels being the only games out, Another Originality problem.
5. The PS2 is a piece of SH!T that'll be wrapped up in pretty colours to attract the stupid people who like pretty colours. FACE the facts. THE PS2 STINKS, and at double the price of Dreamcast, it seems sony and Sega are about to switch success. MMMMmmmm PS2 nout but a SATURN REMIX!!!!!!!!
Wed 02/08/00 at 01:52
Dan your forgetting something, the Nintendo Dophin this console is easy to make and program games for and it has a DVD player so this console is everything the Dreamcast and the PS2 want to be.
Wed 28/06/00 at 17:27
THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TOO SAY FOR WEEKS NOW, IF I LOST MY TEMPER WITH DAN I THINK IT WAS JUSTIFIED AND NOT A DEGENARATE ACT ON MY PART.YOU TRY AND MAKE A TRUCE AND AND THE LITTLE JERK BREAKS IT,BUT I'M GLAD TOO SEE YOU'RE A TAD MORE APPROACHABLE SOMETIMES.AND I MEAN YOU'VE SAID SOME DAMN JERKY THINGS IN THE PAST MATE.
Wed 28/06/00 at 16:29
Hey children, calm down.
Dan is right in some respects but there are still many Saturn supporters out there and the Saturn was VERY popular in Japan...

You should buy a DC and a PS2 when the price goes down.
There, simple
Tue 27/06/00 at 19:30
YOU REALLY DID HIT EVERY BRANCH WHEN YOU FELL OF THE UGLY TREE DIDN'T YOU A*****E.
Tue 27/06/00 at 18:38
Come on you S**theads outther yep, U ant and Yes you too Arty - if you're even in that class. You all Think that Sony will deliver the finest piece of consoling hardware and software around don't you? WELL LET'S have a little look at the PS2 FACTS. It WILL cost £299 - None of you'll pAY that sort of cash. 2 the PS2 is HARDER to program for than the SATURN - remember how good that COULD have been - Sega made some top notch titles for it but found it HELL to program for, and so all other DEvDudes and Publishers p!ssed off to Sony. Now Sony's Machine is just TOO DAMN hard to make games for. At E3 everyone was absolutely astonished at how impressive MGS2 looked and Rightly so, but they were disheartened by how good it looked as it took Sony months on end to make it LOOK good, it won't even be out next year! And so all the little publishers EASPORTS in particular cried with emotion (HA?! the EMOTION ENGINE! what a load of S**t!!!!) as they can't match it. so, soon EA sports will be no MORE and all the Developers will rush back to Sega's beauty as the DC is just so easy to program for.
Also the PS2's DVD function. mmmmmmm it looks \Crap lads, the DVd player is flawed no end and when you use it it drains the PS2s memory and so Sony have had to make a hard drive to cope. 4 The games. The games are also SH!T with sequels being the only games out, Another Originality problem.
5. The PS2 is a piece of SH!T that'll be wrapped up in pretty colours to attract the stupid people who like pretty colours. FACE the facts. THE PS2 STINKS, and at double the price of Dreamcast, it seems sony and Sega are about to switch success. MMMMmmmm PS2 nout but a SATURN REMIX!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.