GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Wrestlemania Part 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 20:17
Regular
Next up on this night of hellacious action is the long awaited TLC match. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. The aim of the match is to climb one of the many ladders to reach the Tag Team titles hanging 10 feet above the ring. As you can see now, the Tables are stacked around the ring, some on top of each other, some on their side, some upside down. Its like a sea of wood, and I think that that sea may have a few ‘ripples’ in it today. There are a total of 6 ladders set up around the ring, 2 5 footers, 3 10 footers, and one 20 foot monster. Chairs are also scattered around.

(Edge+Christian’s music hits) Edge + Christian (De Sol and SonicRav) walk out carrying a chair each. They don’t look too happy about this match, they both look a bit scared. That’s strange? They’re running towards the ring? Christian (SonicRav) gets a Ladder…. Hey this match hasn’t begun yet! E+C are climbing the ladder already! They could win within the first few seconds!

(Dudley Boyz’ music hits) The Dudley Boyz (Turbonutter and The Vottonator)!! They run out, and Buh Buh (Turbonutter) grabs Edge (De Sol) who is half-way up the ladder. He powerbombs him to the ground so hard the ring shakes! Devon (The Vottonator) puts Christian (also half-way up the ladder) on his shoulders, and Buh Buh gets on the turnbuckle! Buh Buh clotheslines Christian from Devons shoulders to the ground! Too Cool aren’t even out yet! WHASSUP!! Headbutt to between the legs of Christian! Edge gets up, and Buh Buh atomic drops him down again. WHASSUP!! headbutt to Edge, right where the sun doesn’t shine! The Dudleys start to climb the ladder!

(Too Cool’s music hits) Here come Too Cool (Ant and er-no)!! They run to the ring, and push down the ladder that the Dudleys are half-way up! Both Dudleyz get hung up on the ropes! That’s gotta hurt! Christian’s up, and he chairs Grandmaster Sexay (Ant) from behind. Scottie 2 Hottie (er-no) turns, and takes the chair shot full in the head. Both Dudleyz get into the ring, and punch E+C into the corners. Devon goes over to Buh Buh (who is punching Christian on the turnbuckle) in the corner and speaks to him. What is this? Buh Buh gets down on all fours, and Devon runs…. POETRY IN MOTION by the Dudley Boyz! DEVON! GET THE TABLES!!! Devon gets out and brings a table into the ring. He sets it up next to the turnbuckle. Grandmaster is up, and he low blows Buh Buh before DDTing Devon. Buh Buh rolls out of the ring, and gets double suplexed by E+C through a table! In the ring, Grandmaster throws Devon into the turnbuckle, and Scottie facebusters him. SCOTTIE SIGNALS FOR THE WORM! W, O, R, M! Scottie hits the worm, but as he gets up he is sandwhiched by a Conchairto (a double chair-shot) by E+C! Grandmaster ducks another conchairto, making E+C hit each other! Grandmaster climbs the 10ft ladder in the center of the ring, and he’s going to get the titles! He reaches as Scottie gets up, staggering around…. Scottie just accidently knocked the ladder down! Grandmaster falls through the tables on the outside! OH MY GOD, I THINK HE MAY BE INJURED SERIOUSLY!! Grandmaster is not moving at all. Scottie goes over to check on him. Scottie picks up Grandmaster and carries him backstage.

Just the Dudleyz + Edge and Christian left in the ring now. E+C both go to get Ladders, while The Dudleyz set up 4 tables in the ring. E+C slide the ladders into the ring, and talk on the outside, pointing at the ladders. Buh Buh Ray leapfrogs the turnbuckle onto E+C on the outside! Devon sets up the 20 foot ladder that Edge put into the ring, and starts to climb it. This could be all, this ladder reaches higher than the belts themselves. What? Devon climbs past the belts? He’s at the top now, and he’s standing up. Is he crazy? OH MY GOD! DON’T DO IT! Buh Buh puts Christian onto a stack of 4 tables on the outside! Is he gonna jump? Is he gonna jump? I think he is. He has!!! He jumps….. and Edge pulls his brother off the table! Devon just flew 30 feet down through 2 tables! He’s out of it!! I have never seen anyone take a bump like that before in all my years here in the WWF. Edge Unprettiers Buh Buh, and both Edge + Christian start to climb 10 ft ladders, side by side. They’ve got this won…. BUT WAIT! Here’s Spike Dudley (Darkness_2K) He spears one ladder, and the other falls like a domino! Edge gets trapped under a ladder, while Christian falls face first into the turnbuckle. Spike puts both 5 foot ladders up, and also both the 10 footers. What is he doing? He can’t win this match! HERE COMES SCOTTIE! Grandmaster must be hurt bad, but Scottie is gonna try to win this on his own! He punches Spike down…. But Buh Buh gets him from behind. Buh Buh cutter! Buh Buh + Spike climb the 5 footer and set up a table in MID-AIR on top of the two 5 foot ladders! They get back down, and go after scottie. But here comes Rhyno (New Jimmy)!! Rhyno Gores Scottie + the Dudleyz! E+C get back in, and climb one of the 10 foot ladders. They could get the belts from here… Edge slips off the ladder! He just lost his footing! He’s hanging with his feet on one ladder and his arms on another, a couple of feet above the mid air table! Christian is climbing up there… with Buh Buh on his tail. Spike is climbing the other 10 foot ladder? Why? Hang on a minute! Buh Buh catches Christian, and lifts him up in the air. Spike is at the top of the other ladder…. NO! They 3D Christian through Edge, then mid air table, to the ground! Rhyno was underneath the table at the time, and both Edge + Christian landed on him! The Dudleyz hurt themselves in the process. All 8 men are down – Grandmaster backstage, Scottie speared into the turnbuckle, Spike + Buh Buh from the 3D they pulled off, Devon with that Hellacious frog splash and Edge, Christian, and Rhyno from that amazing 3D.

Who will stir fist? No-one by the looks of things – they may have to declare this a draw. WHAT? Look up there, above the Titantron video screen! Its Grandmaster Sexay (Ant)!! He’s harnessed to something. He looks like he’s gonna jump from the Titantron…. He does! He’s attached to some wires in mid air! He flies across to where the title belts hang, and grabs them both! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! TOO COOL WIN!! WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH!!

The winners of this match, and new SRW Tag Team Champions, Too Cool (Ant and er-no)

--------------

Welcome back to SRW WrestleMania! Our next match is a match that has been brewing for a long time, and has a lot of history behind it. Matt + Jeff Hardy (Time_Warp and SmokedKipper), brothers and ex-Tag Team champions, will square of here tonight in a hardcore match. Things could get nasty…

Perry Saturns (Your Honour) music hits, and he walks to the ring. His match earlier was cancelled to make room for this one. He complained, so the WWF have given him time to talk to the crowd.

He picks up the mike.

“Ladies + Gentlemen, good evening. I am here to talk about justice. You see, I think justice is great. Umm… Justice. I don’t really have anything to say. I’ll just blabber on incessantly for now. Justice. Blah blah blah. Mouldy Cheese is great, and deserves many Gameaday wins. Blah blah blah”.

What?! Some fairground music has come on… here comes Doink The Clown!!! He’s attacking Saturn! An impromptu match is underway! Doink punches Saturn into the corner, and taunts at the crowd. Saturn takes advantage of this, and Suplexes Doink. Saturn then just uses Doink for practice – he pulls off every suplex in the book – gorrila, Belly to Belly, Belly to Back, Tiger, Dragon, Double Underhook, Cobra Clutch, Vertical, Stalling… the list goes on. Finally finished, Saturn leaves the ring. Doink is taken away by EMTs.

(Commercial advertising Sheepy deodorant – smell like a sheep in just 25 minutes! The welsh love it!)

Jeff + Matt are both in the ring. They shake hands, and the match is underway.

Matt runs at Jeff, but Jeff ducks and flips Matt over his shoulders. Matt ends up flipping 360 degrees to land on his feet behind Jeff. He lets Jeff turn around, not wanting to attack from behind. That’s sportsmanship for you. Matt punches Jeff twice, but Jeff ducks the third and bulldogs Matt. Matt gets straight up though, only to get knocked back down by a Roundhouse kick from Jeff. Jeff goes to the outside, and picks up a chair. As he’s about to return to the ring, Matt gets up and baseball slides the chair into Jeffs face. Outside the ring now, Matt picks up the chair, and waits for Jeff to get up. BOOM! Big chair shot!

But what’s this? Here come Bull Buchanan + The Goodfather (M16 and Bonus) What are they doing here? They’re attacking Matt, stomping + punching. It’s a hardcore match, so the ref can’t do anything about it. The RTC are pummeling Matt in the corner. They stand him up, and Bull (Bonus) goes for the scissor kick. But Jeff’s back up now, and he chairs Buchanan! The Hardyz then double team The Goodfather (M16) and they do the Poetry in Motion! Bull + The Goodfather retreat from the ring! The Hardyz turn on each other again.

Arm Drag by Matt. Jeff is punched into the turnbuckle. Matt takes a few steps back, and runs to Jeff, climbing up his body and flipping off it! Jeff is still standing, so Matt facebusters him. Matt goes up top…. GUILLOTINE LEG DROP! 1…..2……kick out.

Matt goes to the outside, and gets a couple of bins, some kendo sticks, and a fire extinguisher. He throws them all into the ring, along with a chair. Matt gets a table! He sets it up on the outside. He climbs back into the ring, and takes a chair. He lays in on top of Jeffs motionless body, and climbs up top again. 450 splash, and Jeff is sandwhiched by the chair and the floor. Pin..1……2……kicks out again! Matt can’t believe it! Matt throws Jeff into the turnbuckle. He sets him up for the superplex… but Jeff pushes him down! Jeffs up top… SWANTON BOMB! Jeff gets the bin, and puts it on Matts head! Matt staggers around aimlessly – he can’t see a thing. Jeff takes the kendo sticks… and bangs them against Matt like a drum! Matt is hurt. He falls to the floor. Jeff goes to the outside, and sets up another table. He also gets a huge 20 foot ladder! Oh My god… what’ss he gonna do with this? He sets up the ladder in the center of the ring, and starts to climb it. God no… he reaches the top. Matt is still helpless, with a bin on his head.

SWENTON BOMB from the ladder onto Matt… but Matt manages to escape from the bin, and lift it up to hit Jeff! Jeff bounces for nearly 2 meters! What a hellacious move! Matt makes the cover….this should be all…1…..2….KICK OUT!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Matt can’t believe it… he tries to superplex Matt from the turnbuckle again. But up the top, he has a sudden change of heart. He superplexes Jeff to the outside, through the table! Jeff is hurt.

Hang on…... Matt is dragging Jeff over to beneath the Titantron (big video screen). What’s going on? Oh no…. Matt is climbing up the Titantron. Jeff is unconscious. Jesus… Matt will be 50 feet in the air, all the way up that screen.

But Jeff is stirring. He gets up… Matt hasn’t seen him. He’s still climbing. Jeff goes over to the ring, and grabs the 20 foot ladder. He runs back to the Titantron, and sets the ladder up next to it. This is getting weird. He’s climbing up it… he’s at the top. Matt still hasn’t seen him… he’s slightly above. Jeff grabs Matts foot, and throws him down! He’s fallen so far!!! This must be alllllllllllllllll whhhhhhaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt aaaaaa mmoooooooooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee. Everythings slowing down… hang on, everything’s now going in reverse. Matt flys back up the Titantron…it’s like its being rewound on a VCR. What the hell is going on? Hang on…. Matt (Time_Warp) is smiling evilly. He’s time warping back to a few seconds before! Is this allowed? Matt sees Jeff this time… he pushes the ladder down! What a plan! If you’re about to lose, just time warp back to a few seconds earlier! Matt pins Jeff, 1 2 3. That’s it!

Matt collapses to the ground, the winner of this amazing match!

The winner of this match, Matt Hardy (Time_Warp)
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:17
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Next up on this night of hellacious action is the long awaited TLC match. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. The aim of the match is to climb one of the many ladders to reach the Tag Team titles hanging 10 feet above the ring. As you can see now, the Tables are stacked around the ring, some on top of each other, some on their side, some upside down. Its like a sea of wood, and I think that that sea may have a few ‘ripples’ in it today. There are a total of 6 ladders set up around the ring, 2 5 footers, 3 10 footers, and one 20 foot monster. Chairs are also scattered around.

(Edge+Christian’s music hits) Edge + Christian (De Sol and SonicRav) walk out carrying a chair each. They don’t look too happy about this match, they both look a bit scared. That’s strange? They’re running towards the ring? Christian (SonicRav) gets a Ladder…. Hey this match hasn’t begun yet! E+C are climbing the ladder already! They could win within the first few seconds!

(Dudley Boyz’ music hits) The Dudley Boyz (Turbonutter and The Vottonator)!! They run out, and Buh Buh (Turbonutter) grabs Edge (De Sol) who is half-way up the ladder. He powerbombs him to the ground so hard the ring shakes! Devon (The Vottonator) puts Christian (also half-way up the ladder) on his shoulders, and Buh Buh gets on the turnbuckle! Buh Buh clotheslines Christian from Devons shoulders to the ground! Too Cool aren’t even out yet! WHASSUP!! Headbutt to between the legs of Christian! Edge gets up, and Buh Buh atomic drops him down again. WHASSUP!! headbutt to Edge, right where the sun doesn’t shine! The Dudleys start to climb the ladder!

(Too Cool’s music hits) Here come Too Cool (Ant and er-no)!! They run to the ring, and push down the ladder that the Dudleys are half-way up! Both Dudleyz get hung up on the ropes! That’s gotta hurt! Christian’s up, and he chairs Grandmaster Sexay (Ant) from behind. Scottie 2 Hottie (er-no) turns, and takes the chair shot full in the head. Both Dudleyz get into the ring, and punch E+C into the corners. Devon goes over to Buh Buh (who is punching Christian on the turnbuckle) in the corner and speaks to him. What is this? Buh Buh gets down on all fours, and Devon runs…. POETRY IN MOTION by the Dudley Boyz! DEVON! GET THE TABLES!!! Devon gets out and brings a table into the ring. He sets it up next to the turnbuckle. Grandmaster is up, and he low blows Buh Buh before DDTing Devon. Buh Buh rolls out of the ring, and gets double suplexed by E+C through a table! In the ring, Grandmaster throws Devon into the turnbuckle, and Scottie facebusters him. SCOTTIE SIGNALS FOR THE WORM! W, O, R, M! Scottie hits the worm, but as he gets up he is sandwhiched by a Conchairto (a double chair-shot) by E+C! Grandmaster ducks another conchairto, making E+C hit each other! Grandmaster climbs the 10ft ladder in the center of the ring, and he’s going to get the titles! He reaches as Scottie gets up, staggering around…. Scottie just accidently knocked the ladder down! Grandmaster falls through the tables on the outside! OH MY GOD, I THINK HE MAY BE INJURED SERIOUSLY!! Grandmaster is not moving at all. Scottie goes over to check on him. Scottie picks up Grandmaster and carries him backstage.

Just the Dudleyz + Edge and Christian left in the ring now. E+C both go to get Ladders, while The Dudleyz set up 4 tables in the ring. E+C slide the ladders into the ring, and talk on the outside, pointing at the ladders. Buh Buh Ray leapfrogs the turnbuckle onto E+C on the outside! Devon sets up the 20 foot ladder that Edge put into the ring, and starts to climb it. This could be all, this ladder reaches higher than the belts themselves. What? Devon climbs past the belts? He’s at the top now, and he’s standing up. Is he crazy? OH MY GOD! DON’T DO IT! Buh Buh puts Christian onto a stack of 4 tables on the outside! Is he gonna jump? Is he gonna jump? I think he is. He has!!! He jumps….. and Edge pulls his brother off the table! Devon just flew 30 feet down through 2 tables! He’s out of it!! I have never seen anyone take a bump like that before in all my years here in the WWF. Edge Unprettiers Buh Buh, and both Edge + Christian start to climb 10 ft ladders, side by side. They’ve got this won…. BUT WAIT! Here’s Spike Dudley (Darkness_2K) He spears one ladder, and the other falls like a domino! Edge gets trapped under a ladder, while Christian falls face first into the turnbuckle. Spike puts both 5 foot ladders up, and also both the 10 footers. What is he doing? He can’t win this match! HERE COMES SCOTTIE! Grandmaster must be hurt bad, but Scottie is gonna try to win this on his own! He punches Spike down…. But Buh Buh gets him from behind. Buh Buh cutter! Buh Buh + Spike climb the 5 footer and set up a table in MID-AIR on top of the two 5 foot ladders! They get back down, and go after scottie. But here comes Rhyno (New Jimmy)!! Rhyno Gores Scottie + the Dudleyz! E+C get back in, and climb one of the 10 foot ladders. They could get the belts from here… Edge slips off the ladder! He just lost his footing! He’s hanging with his feet on one ladder and his arms on another, a couple of feet above the mid air table! Christian is climbing up there… with Buh Buh on his tail. Spike is climbing the other 10 foot ladder? Why? Hang on a minute! Buh Buh catches Christian, and lifts him up in the air. Spike is at the top of the other ladder…. NO! They 3D Christian through Edge, then mid air table, to the ground! Rhyno was underneath the table at the time, and both Edge + Christian landed on him! The Dudleyz hurt themselves in the process. All 8 men are down – Grandmaster backstage, Scottie speared into the turnbuckle, Spike + Buh Buh from the 3D they pulled off, Devon with that Hellacious frog splash and Edge, Christian, and Rhyno from that amazing 3D.

Who will stir fist? No-one by the looks of things – they may have to declare this a draw. WHAT? Look up there, above the Titantron video screen! Its Grandmaster Sexay (Ant)!! He’s harnessed to something. He looks like he’s gonna jump from the Titantron…. He does! He’s attached to some wires in mid air! He flies across to where the title belts hang, and grabs them both! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! TOO COOL WIN!! WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH!!

The winners of this match, and new SRW Tag Team Champions, Too Cool (Ant and er-no)

--------------

Welcome back to SRW WrestleMania! Our next match is a match that has been brewing for a long time, and has a lot of history behind it. Matt + Jeff Hardy (Time_Warp and SmokedKipper), brothers and ex-Tag Team champions, will square of here tonight in a hardcore match. Things could get nasty…

Perry Saturns (Your Honour) music hits, and he walks to the ring. His match earlier was cancelled to make room for this one. He complained, so the WWF have given him time to talk to the crowd.

He picks up the mike.

“Ladies + Gentlemen, good evening. I am here to talk about justice. You see, I think justice is great. Umm… Justice. I don’t really have anything to say. I’ll just blabber on incessantly for now. Justice. Blah blah blah. Mouldy Cheese is great, and deserves many Gameaday wins. Blah blah blah”.

What?! Some fairground music has come on… here comes Doink The Clown!!! He’s attacking Saturn! An impromptu match is underway! Doink punches Saturn into the corner, and taunts at the crowd. Saturn takes advantage of this, and Suplexes Doink. Saturn then just uses Doink for practice – he pulls off every suplex in the book – gorrila, Belly to Belly, Belly to Back, Tiger, Dragon, Double Underhook, Cobra Clutch, Vertical, Stalling… the list goes on. Finally finished, Saturn leaves the ring. Doink is taken away by EMTs.

(Commercial advertising Sheepy deodorant – smell like a sheep in just 25 minutes! The welsh love it!)

Jeff + Matt are both in the ring. They shake hands, and the match is underway.

Matt runs at Jeff, but Jeff ducks and flips Matt over his shoulders. Matt ends up flipping 360 degrees to land on his feet behind Jeff. He lets Jeff turn around, not wanting to attack from behind. That’s sportsmanship for you. Matt punches Jeff twice, but Jeff ducks the third and bulldogs Matt. Matt gets straight up though, only to get knocked back down by a Roundhouse kick from Jeff. Jeff goes to the outside, and picks up a chair. As he’s about to return to the ring, Matt gets up and baseball slides the chair into Jeffs face. Outside the ring now, Matt picks up the chair, and waits for Jeff to get up. BOOM! Big chair shot!

But what’s this? Here come Bull Buchanan + The Goodfather (M16 and Bonus) What are they doing here? They’re attacking Matt, stomping + punching. It’s a hardcore match, so the ref can’t do anything about it. The RTC are pummeling Matt in the corner. They stand him up, and Bull (Bonus) goes for the scissor kick. But Jeff’s back up now, and he chairs Buchanan! The Hardyz then double team The Goodfather (M16) and they do the Poetry in Motion! Bull + The Goodfather retreat from the ring! The Hardyz turn on each other again.

Arm Drag by Matt. Jeff is punched into the turnbuckle. Matt takes a few steps back, and runs to Jeff, climbing up his body and flipping off it! Jeff is still standing, so Matt facebusters him. Matt goes up top…. GUILLOTINE LEG DROP! 1…..2……kick out.

Matt goes to the outside, and gets a couple of bins, some kendo sticks, and a fire extinguisher. He throws them all into the ring, along with a chair. Matt gets a table! He sets it up on the outside. He climbs back into the ring, and takes a chair. He lays in on top of Jeffs motionless body, and climbs up top again. 450 splash, and Jeff is sandwhiched by the chair and the floor. Pin..1……2……kicks out again! Matt can’t believe it! Matt throws Jeff into the turnbuckle. He sets him up for the superplex… but Jeff pushes him down! Jeffs up top… SWANTON BOMB! Jeff gets the bin, and puts it on Matts head! Matt staggers around aimlessly – he can’t see a thing. Jeff takes the kendo sticks… and bangs them against Matt like a drum! Matt is hurt. He falls to the floor. Jeff goes to the outside, and sets up another table. He also gets a huge 20 foot ladder! Oh My god… what’ss he gonna do with this? He sets up the ladder in the center of the ring, and starts to climb it. God no… he reaches the top. Matt is still helpless, with a bin on his head.

SWENTON BOMB from the ladder onto Matt… but Matt manages to escape from the bin, and lift it up to hit Jeff! Jeff bounces for nearly 2 meters! What a hellacious move! Matt makes the cover….this should be all…1…..2….KICK OUT!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Matt can’t believe it… he tries to superplex Matt from the turnbuckle again. But up the top, he has a sudden change of heart. He superplexes Jeff to the outside, through the table! Jeff is hurt.

Hang on…... Matt is dragging Jeff over to beneath the Titantron (big video screen). What’s going on? Oh no…. Matt is climbing up the Titantron. Jeff is unconscious. Jesus… Matt will be 50 feet in the air, all the way up that screen.

But Jeff is stirring. He gets up… Matt hasn’t seen him. He’s still climbing. Jeff goes over to the ring, and grabs the 20 foot ladder. He runs back to the Titantron, and sets the ladder up next to it. This is getting weird. He’s climbing up it… he’s at the top. Matt still hasn’t seen him… he’s slightly above. Jeff grabs Matts foot, and throws him down! He’s fallen so far!!! This must be alllllllllllllllll whhhhhhaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt aaaaaa mmoooooooooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee. Everythings slowing down… hang on, everything’s now going in reverse. Matt flys back up the Titantron…it’s like its being rewound on a VCR. What the hell is going on? Hang on…. Matt (Time_Warp) is smiling evilly. He’s time warping back to a few seconds before! Is this allowed? Matt sees Jeff this time… he pushes the ladder down! What a plan! If you’re about to lose, just time warp back to a few seconds earlier! Matt pins Jeff, 1 2 3. That’s it!

Matt collapses to the ground, the winner of this amazing match!

The winner of this match, Matt Hardy (Time_Warp)
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:22
Regular
That was cool, nice work.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Well done cheese, I might get some Sheepy aftershave, Soundes good. Oh and at last. Doink is back
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Oh, By the way, Mantis is Doink.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
I guess GMS has been rehired and Scotty 2 hottys broken disc in his back has just got better.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cool, me and er-no won!!

Nice one Cheese!

Part 5 is at 10pm, THE MAIN EVENT!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:33
Regular
I can't wait, it's like Wrestlemania or Christmas all over again!!!!! (lots of Joy!!)
Sat 09/06/01 at 21:12
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Goddamit, we lost. I wanted to be Buh buh, sob sob. Oh well at least I got to frogsplash through 30 feet and 3 tables. Cooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 21:13
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
2 tables sorry. It hurt a bit though. I'll have a bruise in the morning.
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:09
These have all been great, I'm waiting for Part 5 eagerly...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.