GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Staff member caught out shocker!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/11/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Yesterday at 4:27, a scandal broke that threatened to shake Special Reserve towers to it's very foundation. A staff member risked his dignity, credibility and integrity by posting in the WWE forum.

Be careful staffies, you never know what perverted freaks are amongst you...

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=132104&forumid=52[/URL]
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:43
Regular
"youngest regular"
I don't geddit.
Wait,do you mean the "ross/styles pairing" thing or.....I have no or.
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This SICK FILTH:

"Any thoughts on a Ross/Styles pairing?

I cant possibly agree with anyone suggesting that J.R is a sub-standard caller, although I appreciate that he isn't as good as he was. But be serious, a slobberknocker aint a slobberknocker without a drawlin' Oklahoman in a stetson teliing us how business is pickin' up!"

I hate to even repeat it.
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:39
Regular
"youngest regular"
The only staffie in there was judge thread.
What was the offending post?
Tue 08/11/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Fire him.
Tue 08/11/05 at 15:01
Regular
"8==="
L for Loki?
Tue 08/11/05 at 14:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kilgore Trout wrote:

> I'd name and shame him, but he's much bigger than me.

Don't need to it's been put back in now. How long before all of you dare to tread in the WWE forum!?
Tue 08/11/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Dole scum"
I clicked on the link. I feel dirty now.

I'd name and shame him, but he's much bigger than me. And scarily calls me 'darling' when he phones me up. (Mr L, you really should be ashamed of yerself).
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
I recommend they name and shame him so the community gets him thrown out of town.
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:51
Regular
We all know the SR staff are perverted freaks too.
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Yesterday at 4:27, a scandal broke that threatened to shake Special Reserve towers to it's very foundation. A staff member risked his dignity, credibility and integrity by posting in the WWE forum.

Be careful staffies, you never know what perverted freaks are amongst you...

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=132104&forumid=52[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.