GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"has any one won game a day?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 19:05
Regular
have any of you won gameaday yet if so what did you pick.
i am desperatly trying to win as i need some ps2 games for i paid £350 for my PS2 and my parents lent me £250 and i have to pay them back before i can sadly buy any more games :(
Sun 10/06/01 at 12:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
thanks man
Sat 09/06/01 at 21:11
I've won Gameaday a few times, and usually the quality of a winning post is of a high standard and with no swearing. Your best bet is to check out the winners list and to read some of the winning posts to get an idea of whats winning. This will also help you to post something original that hasnt been posted recently.

Goodluck :-)
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
£350 cause i got some stuff with it .
and i brought it in may.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Back For Good"
£350?? why, did you buy it from someone else before christmas. I rent more games than buy them. £300 completly wiped me out.

I've recently sold my dreamcast and it's my birthday coming in a week and my GT bmx (sigh) is up for sale so I've got a bit of money for the hard drive add on and a few games i want.
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
o yeah
ok thanks.

il see what kinda standards the other winners are
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you go to the gameaday webpage then it has a link to the past winners and shows what prizes they claimed.
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
have any of you won gameaday yet if so what did you pick.
i am desperatly trying to win as i need some ps2 games for i paid £350 for my PS2 and my parents lent me £250 and i have to pay them back before i can sadly buy any more games :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.