GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 19:02
Regular
Hiya, Welcome to SRW questions. This is simaliar to Back Stage but you can be your self in here and ask your questions to the SRW makers, Ant, Cheese, and the Game.

Ask wahtever you want about SRW.

From your SRW Securaty, Spider

:)
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Hiya, Welcome to SRW questions. This is simaliar to Back Stage but you can be your self in here and ask your questions to the SRW makers, Ant, Cheese, and the Game.

Ask wahtever you want about SRW.

From your SRW Securaty, Spider

Sat 09/06/01 at 19:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
The SR Forums: Ant, Cheese and Game; how comes you're so brilliant at writing, and why are you so ESPECIALLY good at writing wrestling matches?? We think you should write for the WWF.

Ant: Well, the good writing skills are natural, we were born with them.

Cheese: Yes, you know something, our writing skills remind me of our personalities, extraordinarily good.

Game: INDEED!!

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:42
I could help with them..... never mind... (:)
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Hoo Har"
LOL

Sat 09/06/01 at 19:45
Regular
You are very good at writing wrestling outcomes and matches, will you be doing a KOTR or any other PPV's.
And could I be in anything please?
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ant: Why did Ant forget to put that Rikishi was Tony, and why did he also forget to write the part where Rikishi's music hits??

Ant: errr...next question!
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Legendary Link wrote:
> You are very good at writing wrestling outcomes and matches, will
> you be doing a KOTR or any other PPV's.
And could I be in anything
> please?

Myself, Cheese and Game have some new plans for the future, and all will be revealed a few days after WrestleMania. At the moment only Spider knows our new plans, so don't tell them yet Spider!
Sat 09/06/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Ant wrote:
Myself, Cheese
> and Game have some new plans for the future, and all will be
> revealed a few days after WrestleMania. At the moment only Spider
> knows our new plans, so don't tell them yet Spider!

Very very lucky Ant, I was just about to tell someone....
Only joking, I wont tell know one.

Oh and by the way I'm now Secratery of SRW, so if you think it's unfair that I know well now you know why!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.