GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When are going to name 2003 UB313?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/11/05 at 03:37
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
The new 10th planet has been discovered and we still don't have a name yet. I'm a lil confused but aww well. Does anyone know when we're gunna name it? I've heard some suggestions on a site including:

Proserpina, Persephone, Peace, Pax, Galileo, Xena, Titan, Nibiru, Cerberus, Loki, Decimal, Dekatos, Decanus, X, Decadia, Deka, Deca, Bolero, Maradona, Namakakiweyho, Selsia, and Even Bob (cause Uranus needs a break from the jokes, eh)

My favourite outta those is Dekatos. If someone was born there, they'd be Dekadian. That sounds cool.
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> I bet if there was a vote poll with The Sun it'd be called
> "Beckham" or "Rooney" or something.
>
> Or 'Britney' of course.

Jugs, Bazookas, Baps............
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:03
Regular
"..."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I bet if there was a vote poll with The Sun it'd be called
> "Beckham" or "Rooney" or something.

Or 'Britney' of course.
Mon 07/11/05 at 13:01
"High polygon count"
Did they really discover a new planet?

Or did the telescope slip, and they were really peeking through Eamon Holmes bathroom window without realising.
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
P14|\|3t l33t h4><
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:00
Regular
New Fenner, because that is a good name for a planet.

The centre of the universe is planet New Fenner.
Sun 06/11/05 at 11:08
Regular
Lorraine Kelly.

Then she can live there and speak b******t to herself all day everyday.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Loki? His head's big enough, thanks.

I bet if there was a vote poll with The Sun it'd be called "Beckham" or "Rooney" or something.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
I like the name UB313 personally.
Sat 05/11/05 at 13:37
Maradona...
Sat 05/11/05 at 03:59
Ahh, most of those remind of the time when I was fascinated with all things Greek Mythology. Was quite the expert then.

I like Cerberus, though that's not really fitting for the planet. A couple of those have been designated names for moons already, so I doubt they'll be used.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.