GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ETA"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/11/05 at 14:49
Regular
Due to some unforeseen difficulties we will be extending today’s maintenance until approximately Christmas.

We apologise for the inconvenience this is no doubt causing, and thank you for your patience in the matter.

[S]Taken from the WoW-Europe forums[/S]
Thu 03/11/05 at 20:00
"period drama"
Well, I've not heard them before, so I'll take your word for it.
Read / heard a few good things, but you know what people are like ... mostly idiots.

Scott is ... well, yes, probably quite easily dislikable, but I tend not to have the energy for hating. Although I silently mock his army-training weekends or whatever they feck they are - sitting in a field being rained on and shouted at by the sounds of things.

I'll try and catch you tomorrow at whatever lecture it is we have ...
Thu 03/11/05 at 19:12
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Ohohoho - Forward, Russia gig on the 17th? Shall we?

I listened to a tad of 'Russia a few weeks ago and frankly, thought they sucked ass.

: - (

> Else, find some indie night somewhere and we'll sort it out. I'll
> have to get your number next time I see you

Saturday night - Yo Yo Indie night at Scream, it is the best night of the week, trust me. Although I'm not sure if we are going this Saturday. If you want to drop me a line at djharperukgmailcom or I'll see you in a lecture some time

> (which hasn't been for
> ages ... wtf have you gone?)

I'm there, don't worry. Just look around the theatre. I don't sit with you guys much because I hate that Scott guy, to be entirely honest. Chris is cool though.
Thu 03/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
> Else, find some indie night somewhere and we'll sort it out. I'll
> have to get your number next time I see you (which hasn't been for
> ages ... wtf have you gone?)

Scream do indie on Saturday night. I may be out but not sure just yet.
Wed 02/11/05 at 21:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sure thing dawg

Although I'll be watching the DVD first, to actually SEE the damn band.
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:52
"period drama"
Oh, you actually bought it?
Tell all when it arrives, hmmm?
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
> Er ... no. You must have the wrong thing.
> See: [URL]http://www.emusic.com/album/10590/10590011.html[/URL]
>
> Don't think you can buy it though ... Amazon's got another EP-thing,
> but it's listed as discontinued.

That's what I ordered, must of been a re-issue or something. Meh, I didn't think it'd be as good - I imagine a heaver version of US Songs, which in itself is lightyears away from Song in the Air.

Edit; Dragonmaw is back up. Yays
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:43
"period drama"
omg that place sucks ... £5 to get in, then £4.99 for a double vodka + red bull. I was so angry ... and then we danced to YMCA all night. Badbadbad.
Although I did have the best sandwich ever from some place near there. Oh my.

Oh, and good job you didn't come to our flat party the other week ... it was terrible. Well, it was good, and then went beyond good and got rather nasty. I went down the stairs in a trolley ... that wasn't too clever.
And my flatmate's mates were down from Newcastle - big, hairy 25-year-old guys, one of whom decided to p!ss everywhere in the spare-room.

Nice.

Yeah ... so, we do need to go out sometime.
Ohohoho - Forward, Russia gig on the 17th? Shall we?

Else, find some indie night somewhere and we'll sort it out. I'll have to get your number next time I see you (which hasn't been for ages ... wtf have you gone?)
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:32
Regular
FFF, we need to meet up again, last time it was purely coincidental.

Couldn't make your flat party the other week, I ended up being dragged to the lows of that crappy place, also known as "Ritzys"

: ' (
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:26
"period drama"
Listening to some samples ... they're a bit not good.
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:17
"period drama"
Er ... no. You must have the wrong thing.
See: [URL]http://www.emusic.com/album/10590/10590011.html[/URL]

Don't think you can buy it though ... Amazon's got another EP-thing, but it's listed as discontinued.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.