GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"On Line Poker"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/11/05 at 12:15
Regular
Not sure if this has been done before, but if you play Poker online, which site do you use, is it any good and what is your username.

I use Ladbrokes, you get a few idiots but mainly good players, username is PG36.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I always have music on and usually playing pool at same time as playing poker.

440 people so far registered and going to aim for top 40. Probably be around 500 people by 7.00 comes.
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Shadow wrote:
> Any good?, what is your alias.

Smedlos - only play practice though never real money, currently got about $1100 from a starting pot of $1000.

Very good it's simple to log on and play so can't grumble. I quite often fire it up and have a play while posting on here as well, what happens is if you have it hidden behing say this chat forum screen when it comes to your turn it automatically brings it to the front with a "beep".

The beep doesn't matter though as I always have music on my headphones when on here.
Fri 04/11/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Smedlos wrote:
> Do you put money in in £ and then it's converted to $ and if
> you want to take money out it's converted from $ back into £?

Yeah.

You deposit a minimum of £10 and you can bet on any football teams, horse races etc. Then when you log into the poker database, your £10 will be automatically converted into $. When you log out of the poker database, it will be converted back into £'s again.
Fri 04/11/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
When I've looked at my account when I've won something, it's always in pounds. When I use the Sportingodds software, it displays it in dollars, if that makes sense.
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Grandprix wrote:
> Yep, $250 split between usually 40 players daily at 7pm. I've not put
> in a deposit at Sportingodds and I've finished in the money a few
> times. Obviously, the higher place you finish, the more you win. The
> winner usually gets about $62.50 which is about £30.

Do you put money in in £ and then it's converted to $ and if you want to take money out it's converted from $ back into £?
Thu 03/11/05 at 23:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, $250 split between usually 40 players daily at 7pm. I've not put in a deposit at Sportingodds and I've finished in the money a few times. Obviously, the higher place you finish, the more you win. The winner usually gets about $62.50 which is about £30.
Thu 03/11/05 at 23:42
Regular
And these Safety Net tourneys have cash prizes, for people without realmoney in thier account?

Playing poker now infact, on pokerroom.com

:)
Thu 03/11/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
At Sportingodds - yes, if you want to play in the $1000 freeroll on Thursdays. Something like 100 raked hands.

You can play the 'Safety Net' tournaments without playing raked hands.
Thu 03/11/05 at 23:28
Regular
You need to play a certain amount of raked hands before you can enter freerolls, correct?
Wed 02/11/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
6.00 used to be the best, until the clocks went forward and made it 7.00. Was hoping they'd keep it at 6.00... oh well.

Was 5.00 yesterday though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.