GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is peoples take on this sort of thing?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/11/05 at 11:12
Regular
"....."
[URL]http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonlineQ5fcashQ5fuk[/URL]

I don't know if this is allowed to be discussed, but is this kind of thing legit?

Does it work.

I think I'm about to be suckered in.

Cheers
Mon 14/11/05 at 20:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
This person's feedback page:
[URL]http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=online_cash_uk[/URL]

Chosen feedback item:

"Fantastic ideas.... you're a genius!
Buyer goldenbet ( 8 )
Nov-08-05 08:31 7559315942"

Which is feedback for the money thing.

Now check out the feedback above that, it's from Goldenbet again only this time the money-sellers have bought the "betting techniques" from goldenbet.

They've basically exchanged feedback with other scam organisations to make it look as it they're reputable.

Enjoy buying into the scam pie, kiddo.
Mon 14/11/05 at 20:21
Regular
"....."
>Oh dear.
>

Not quite. Has potential imo.
Fri 04/11/05 at 14:23
Regular
odwyer wrote:
> Well, call me an idiot.
>
> I took the plunge.
>
> Has potential.

Fri 04/11/05 at 14:22
Regular
"8==="
Send your payment via courier/another way that asks for ID and a signature from the person it's being sent to.

Usually you can view the name of who signed for it on the company that you've used's website.

Also I think if you write a cheque in a certain way you can get some details about the person that way too.

If you know enough definite facts about the person you're paying then you can set about trying to get hold of that grand if the 'system' fails.
Fri 04/11/05 at 14:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
odwyer wrote:
> Well, call me an idiot.
>
> I took the plunge.
>
> Has potential.

Oh dear.
Thu 03/11/05 at 18:11
Regular
"....."
Well, call me an idiot.

I took the plunge.

Has potential.
Wed 02/11/05 at 16:20
Regular
In fact, the only real people to gain from these things is eBay themselves, with the advert fees.
Wed 02/11/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hahaha.

On one of the testimonials for the product, it's got the persons name spelt as "marry".

Now, that isn't right, is it?

EDIT: Also, [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=102485&item=5625156775[/URL]

That "proof" just before halfway down the page can be done on Excel VERY easily.
Wed 02/11/05 at 14:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's all balls, if the guy really could make £400,000 a year he wouldn't bother selling information for £10 on ebay.

If you're ok wasting money then go ahead.
Wed 02/11/05 at 14:16
Regular
There is no money to be earned really, the 'scammer' himself will just get a few people to sign up to the scheme, grab their money then just send them a load of useless information in the post.

The reason why they exist in the first place is because they exploit peoples gullibility.

I.e. - You pay the money expecting rewards, except you'll just be told to post even more adverts and what not on eBay, making the crappy circle continue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.