GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Nyman is a filthy, filthy man..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/11/05 at 09:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just walking past the piano when I spot the score for The Piano (the film starring that mute dame and Dr Sam Neill from Jurassic Park). Turns out the whole thing is one big metaphor for some unrequited sapphic love - which I now assume is why she wouldn't talk to the man, for some reason. Mouth full of pubes, probably.

Anyway, the song titles:

"Big My Secret"
"The Mood That Passes Through You"
"Silver-Fingered Fling" (!!)
"Deep Sleep Playing"
"The Attraction of the Pedalling Ankle"
"The Heart Asks Pleasure First"

It's like Carry On, but for gays (both sexes, I won't discriminate) at the theatre.

I always thought The Piano was about some shipwreck and an arranged marriage to the dino doc, but now I'm not so sure...
Thu 03/11/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Huh?"
I think it is. Been years since I saw it, although I listened to some of the soundtrack only a few days ago.
Wed 02/11/05 at 22:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is that the one where he gets rather excited by the hole in her tights?
Wed 02/11/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Huh?"
Trust me, if you hear Harvey Keitel say something along the lines of "there's things I'd like to do while ye play..." there's no doubt just how naughty the whole thing is.
Wed 02/11/05 at 10:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Silver - Fingered fling.

What's the finger doing I wonder?
Wed 02/11/05 at 09:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just walking past the piano when I spot the score for The Piano (the film starring that mute dame and Dr Sam Neill from Jurassic Park). Turns out the whole thing is one big metaphor for some unrequited sapphic love - which I now assume is why she wouldn't talk to the man, for some reason. Mouth full of pubes, probably.

Anyway, the song titles:

"Big My Secret"
"The Mood That Passes Through You"
"Silver-Fingered Fling" (!!)
"Deep Sleep Playing"
"The Attraction of the Pedalling Ankle"
"The Heart Asks Pleasure First"

It's like Carry On, but for gays (both sexes, I won't discriminate) at the theatre.

I always thought The Piano was about some shipwreck and an arranged marriage to the dino doc, but now I'm not so sure...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.