GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelski stumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/11/05 at 21:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hur hur. 1-0. Wonder what Jose will say.

Good night for 'Pool, Morientes & the Djib on the scoresheet. Shame Crouch is cack.
Sat 05/11/05 at 11:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
£7m + Morientes is what I heard for Joaquin...
Fri 04/11/05 at 21:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Stryke wrote:
> Why must Rafa insist he doesn't want Joaquin,
> But no, Rafa must abandon all this to buy Simao for 2-3 million
> cheaper.

I think Joaquin will cost a bit more than 2-3 million more than simao...
Thu 03/11/05 at 23:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He would get first team action, they don't really have any other right sided players. Garcia can play pretty well there, but he's left footed and prefers playing in the middle. It's good to have someone at least right-footed.
Thu 03/11/05 at 12:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It is a bit odd to reject a player who would be an improvement to your squad who wants to join as well in favour of bringing in a player who probably wouldn't get regular first team action.
Thu 03/11/05 at 11:00
Regular
Why must Rafa insist he doesn't want Joaquin, when he's one of the most gifted right-wingers around and has openly said he wants to come to Liverpool and, bonus points for this, he's all-the-way-munch-that-paella Spanish to his core. Andalucian till he dies, Rafa.

But no, Rafa must abandon all this to buy Simao for 2-3 million cheaper. To play on the right, even though he's exactly the same as Garcia and plays best behind a front man.

Muuuh.
Thu 03/11/05 at 00:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Colourless wrote:
> I used to think Joaquin was good.

Get out of my time-space continuum.
Wed 02/11/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Colourless"
hippyman wrote:
> As a neutral spectator, I feel Chelsea were robbed. The ref was so
> biased to RB. Dani was tripping over his own ego - at the expense of
> Chelsea.

Ah. Someone else did watch the game.

> I must admit, Gallas and Drogba should've been penalised more -
> surely by a red?

Not really. Gallas pushed him in the back. He went down holding his head... With Drogba, was a stupid tackle - deserved a yellow, and suddenly the keeper pushes him (should have been booked and therefore sent off....)
Wed 02/11/05 at 14:56
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Lol bless Stryke and his wasted tirades.

--

Beer has nothing to do with Crouch-hatred.
Wed 02/11/05 at 12:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Still Liverpool are virtually qualified now anyway.
Wed 02/11/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Bloody typical. The one time I actually want Chelsea to win they lose.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.