GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sky two...and three?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/11/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Mozzy"
I just realised there is two new Sky channels - Sky Two and Sky Three. Since when did this happen?

I haven't watched TV for about 4 days btw...

(Are the channels any good?)
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Mozzy"
I just realised there is two new Sky channels - Sky Two and Sky Three. Since when did this happen?

I haven't watched TV for about 4 days btw...

(Are the channels any good?)
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's been a fairly recent addition. Sky Two was originally Sky One Mix. I don't think there much new about Sky Three though. Still showing the same stuff as Sky 1 and 2.
Tue 01/11/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sky three just shows old crappy shows watched it the other day not very good.
Wed 02/11/05 at 03:16
Regular
They're showing Jake 2.0 and Tru Calling soon. Yay.
Wed 02/11/05 at 07:45
Regular
There used to be a Sky 2 ages ago. It got dropped and Sky One Mix was introduced.

I don't even recall an announcement or advertisement for these two new ones.
Wed 02/11/05 at 07:49
Regular
"8==="
They're the usual Sky One crap.

A few decent sci-fi shows, a lot of crap sci-fi shows and some universal humour to pander to the LCD.

Oh and Brainiac which if you find yourself watching it it means you really should find something more interesting to do.
Wed 02/11/05 at 08:33
Regular
The only things I watch on Sky now are Malcolm and Futurama.
Wed 02/11/05 at 08:36
Regular
"8==="
FX totally pwns Sky after the watershed from Sun-Tue.
Wed 02/11/05 at 09:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sky 2 is basically Sky 1 from yesterday.

Everytime I go on there's new channels and they're usually rubbish - Baby Channel and Audi Channel are two recent ones.
Wed 02/11/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
All seems a bit pointless tbh. ITV4 looks okay, but Sky Three? Why? It doesn't make sense. :(

And there is a new ITV Childrens channel coming soon too. How many channels do we need?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.