GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anbody see Cybernet??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 15:26
Regular
Did anyone happen to see Cybernet earlier on the Sci Fi?? It showed a glimpse of up and coming GameCube titles - Ive seen Luigi's Mansion which looks very special indeed allbeit very odd looking!! But I saw a short clip of Donkey Kong Racing which looks unbeleivable and Wave Race, the first time Ive seen it moving and it is so realistic its frightening!!
I know GameCube will be good once its out but I didnt relise how good the games actually are until earlier on!! This is going to be the best thing ever in the history of video games!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
Did anyone happen to see Cybernet earlier on the Sci Fi?? It showed a glimpse of up and coming GameCube titles - Ive seen Luigi's Mansion which looks very special indeed allbeit very odd looking!! But I saw a short clip of Donkey Kong Racing which looks unbeleivable and Wave Race, the first time Ive seen it moving and it is so realistic its frightening!!
I know GameCube will be good once its out but I didnt relise how good the games actually are until earlier on!! This is going to be the best thing ever in the history of video games!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
It also showed a short bit about the game Pikmin - It looks like the sort of title you could get totaly lost in!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
When does program come on? i havnt seen GC graphics in proper motion, only some poor quality movies off the internet.
Sat 09/06/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Cybernet is shown every Saturday on the Sci Fi channel about half one. It is repeated on ITV midweek at some absurd time, usually at about 2:30 in the morning!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 23:28
Regular
alright cool, sci fi channel? i dunno if i got that. i got cable but not sure if i got the sci fi channel. I only really watch sky sports Nickelodeon and MTV.

Should be able to watch the early morning showings though as i'm off college next week as i will have finsihed my exams!
Sun 10/06/01 at 11:17
Thanks Ill keep a lookout for that show :-)
Im sure the Gamecube will be Great.
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I like that show best one on at the moment, oh yeah they show cybernet on itv but i dunno the time or day and plus they are about 3 weeks behind sci-fi.
Mon 11/06/01 at 11:21
Regular
Cyber net better than bits at least... bit too short tho.
Tue 12/06/01 at 20:12
I taped cybernet on Monday Morning at about 4am. It was the one about E3 with stuff on the GameCube and XBOx. I'll definately keep watching - it was the first time i'd seen gamecube and xbox games in motion.

The next one is on Friday morning at a similar time so i'll definately watch it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.